BY DIAL

New! Revitalizing Body Wash Micro-Infused Scent Technology 2 Non-Drying Formula 3 Energizes Your Senses Specially formulated to energize your senses and leave you feeling refreshed. Engineered with the right balance of moisturizers. 1-800-258-DIAL

Dial® For Men Dial for Men Body Wash Fresh Reaction
  • "No shame! I use men's body wash and my boyfriend shares it with me! I like the smell of this and the price of it too! I have been using this brand for years! It doesn't dry me out too too much but it does make me feel clean!" in 3 reviews
Shauni H.
I like this body wash more than others I have tried. It was effective and gave a nice clean feeling. The packaging was nice and sturdy. It's a good value for a lot of product. The only room for improvement is I don't see how it's just for men.
Shayauna B.
My boyfriend tried this and it worked pretty well. He liked the smell and the tingling sensation that came with it, but he wasn't too thrilled with how gentle it was. He didn't feel like it gave him the deep clean that he wants for soaps. However, if you don't need a DEEP clean, it's great.
Tiffany W.
Lancaster, OH
I technically bought this for my husband, but I can't lie, I've used it a few times in the shower. Fresh scent
I feel clean and I don't feel dried out after the shower either. Like some body washes dry your skin out, this doesn't. It's cheap and I'd buy it again haha.
Hannah W.
Appleton , WI
Joshalynn W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Long lasting smell.leaves skin moisturized. Very impressed , high quality , low cost. Very worth the price , definitely would purchase again!
Leaves skin soft and smelling good all day long. Doesn't cause break outs on sensitive skin
Darlene F.
Edmonton
It says it's for men, but I like using it on those early mornings when you can't quite wake yourself up! It smells like a fresh cologne and is easy to find at any drugstore or grocery store.
Piper F.
Carleton Place
Nice scent. Easy to use. Nice quality. Strong bottle quality. Expectations were definitely met even though I usually go for different brands. This was my first time using dial. Was a nice and gentle wash. I would definitely recommend to others who enjoy the scent of cologne.

back