BY DIAL

The first body wash to combine the protection of Dandruff Shampoo with the convenience of a Hair & Body wash. Dial® for men ultimate clean hair + body wash, experience real hair benefits in a body wash Hair: leaves hair clean and manageable Skin: leaves skin feeling smooth, fresh, and clean The Problem:  How can you get a quick shower and still feel clean all over? Dial s Solution: Simplify your routine with one product.  Dial s Hair & Body Formula is an effective way to get that ultimate clean feeling from head to toe. How it Works:  Engineered with the right balance of cleanser and lightweight conditioners. The Result:  Smooth skin and a fresh, clean feeling from head to toe. Other Good Stuff:  Rich, foamy lather that rinses clean. Aren t You Glad You Use Dial® If you have any questions or comments, please call toll free 1 see more...

Jessica G.
San Jose , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My borther and stepdad use this product & I have too from theirs a couple of times when I run out of my stuff. We’ll buy it either from target or walmart. I do like the scent very much. I also am pretty satisfied with the way my skin feels after.
Taylor B.
Not a fan! I personally don't reccomend this product for anyone who has sensitive skin. I used this once and my skin broke out, I'm the type of person to gives things more then one chance so I did, and it happened again only the second time my skin felt really dry and irritated. This product isnt for me, not only because of it making me break out and have dry skin, but also because the scent is very strong and almost pours out like water. I don't reccomend this product..
Alicia V.
Racine, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this for my boyfriend and he liked it too. It was good value and not too pricey. The scent was nice and effective.  Not disappoint at all for neither of us. The bottle was nice and easy to grip. I would purchase this again for my boyfriend to use
Taylor G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend uses this product & I've even had to use it before .. It smells SOO good (I like manly smells) The scent is long lasting & carried through the day even with him working outside. This product is also very reasonably priced!!
Audra M.
Amherst
Good. My husband has no complaints, which is a good thing. No news is good news. It lasts a while, and the whole body and hair thing is awesome -- he doesn't steal my girly shampoo. The smell doesn't linger but still makes you feel fresh.
Misty G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a product that my husbands swears by. He refuses to use any other soap. The price is affordable and the size is pretty good. This is a staple in our household. He highly recommends this product.
Audrey L.
Magnolia, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband uses this since it's an all in one. Smells great and is very affordable. The packaging is durable and very eye catching. Very gentle on the skin as well as using it on his face.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loves this body wash. It's fresh, it's not expensive, easily found most anywhere. It's not a girly smell it's very clean it rinses well and he likes it a lot.
Cameron B.
Sturgis, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fresh and clean and my body doesn't feel like a straight out after using this product highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a nice body wash for men
Kylie J.
Plymouth
It smells good.  But I personally like the head and shoulders better.  It smells better and he can use it as a hair shampoo as well! So that's awesome!