Dial® For Men Body Wash with Active Cleansers/Moisturizers & Conditioners

Dial For Men Body Wash with Active Cleansers/Moisturizers & Conditioners: Plus aloe Triple action: shave, shower, shampoo With active cleansers moisturizers and conditioners

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dial® For Men Body Wash with Active Cleansers/Moisturizers & Conditioners!
Product Highlights
“I really enjoy buying the Dial for men products for my husband. The smell is great and it lasts throughout the day. The soap lathers up nicely but I also like that it doesn't leave a film in the shower.” in reviews
“...dial are usually antibacterials soaps which is perfect especially for sensitive skin. Highly recommended. ” in reviews
Idaho falls, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I personally haven't tried this but my husband has. It smells really good and he says it cleaned really well. It was cheap which is why I bought it. I bought it at Walmart. I would definitely buy it again for him. I have it 3 stars just because I can't use it.
Me gusta este jabón por su olor y su presentación es muy bueno y lo recomiendo; esta marca tiene variados olores de jabón en liquido para cada gusto, además que su textura es súper buena
Benton, MO
I love the scent and so does my fiance! It does not have a strong smell like most branddls after using it and that's what we like about it. It also moisturizes his skin making it soft feeling and that's what I love about it also..haha
My husband and son use this and they both love it. It keeps them smelling fresh and clean all day long without having to refreshen up. Helps my son get thru a long day of sports
Fairfield , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my husband's favorite body wash. It suds up real nice and only need very little to use. The scent smells great! Only reason for the 4 stars is because the scent disappears after about 3 hours.
This was a great body wash. It smelled so clean. It lathered up nicely. My guys in my family smelled so fresh and clean when they came from the shower. I would recommend it!
Fair Oaks, CA
Has a nice clean scent, cleanses the skin well and is super affordable. I love when my boyfriend uses dial, especially with the antibacterial soap add on, a dependable brand.
Tucson, AZ
I get this for my boyfriend and I really like it, he plays hockey and when he comes home I think the smell will never come off him! But wow he smells great after!
Bennington, VT
This is a good product for a man that is really good keeps our body refreshing and moisturized and all the good stuff that's why it's a good product to use all the time.
Fairmont, WV
My husband uses this and I can say it smells incredible! I also noticed his skin was softer. He says he always feels very fresh and clean after using it. I think this is one of his favorites. We buy most of our bathing supplies at the family dollar store and it's always a great price.

Looking for your answer?