BY DIAL

2-in-1 Hair & Body Formula. Gets the whole job done. Hair: Leaves hair clean & manageable. Skin: Leaves skin feeling smooth, fresh, and clean. Get Your Dirt On, We'll Get it Off® see more...

Buy on Kmart
Rapsodie H.
Jacksonville , FL
My husband actually uses this product and raves about it. I do all the shopping so I can tell you the price is great. And the smell is amazing
Margaret R.
This body wash smells amazing my husband uses this daily. It is inexpensive and very effective! Keeps the B.O. to a minimum!
Rhiannon B.
My husband and son both use this product and they live it. They smell amazing when they use it. Doesn't irraet their skin.
Katie D.
My boyfriend uses this brand quite frequently and he likes it. It smells good and the price is affordable.
Stevee C.
Odon, IN
Love this product. My husband and boys both use this and smell so fresh and clean afterwards.
Colleen C.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
I purchased the Dial for men body wash for my fiance, it smells amazing! He smells fresh and clean all day long!