Dial For Men Blue Grit Ultimate Clean with Micro-Scrubbers Deodorant Soap Bars - 3 CT

BY DIAL

Dial?? For Men Blue Grit Ultimate Clean Without Drying Skin With Micro-Scrubbers Deodorant Soap Bars.
3 bars.
3 deodorant soap bars 4.0 oz each. see more...

Regina K.
Oxon Hill, MD
Sadly I can't get away from this product. My family buys it wholesale and it is very good for cleansing. It is really drying but I love that feeling because I know it gets all of the oils out of my face leaving it bare. I lotion afterwards and apply oils to put some color back into my face but I never sleep with the nasty gunk my face carries throughout the day because this soap is everything I need to stay fresh and clean.
DaLoveLEE1 E.
Kentwood, MI
This soap smells so good. I love family time after showers. My guys smell so good when they use it. They love it too. It's affordable and easy to find. There are always great sales on it too. I recommend it for men and teenagers boys.
Rebecca B.
Charlotte, NC
I have 4 of the male species living in my home..lol.. I bought this for them and they love it. My son oldest son says it makes him feel so fresh and clean. Also makes him smell good.. Which makes me happy! Dial is a brand I trust!
Carly M.
Rochester, NY
My boyfriend loves this soap. It smells great and is good at getting dirt and mud off the skin and hands after long hours outside. I even use it sometimes just because I enjoy the smell
Kingna V.
Roanoke, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband uses this soap and I love it! He is a line cook and comes home smelling and covered in grease, flour and sauces. This soap gets all the grit of his hands and leaves him smelling great!
Amy W.
This is the only kind of soap I buy for my husband. He's always coming home dirty from work and this soap take off all the dirt and grime. Smells pretty good too and the price is great.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband loves this soap it's all he will use he said it washes off really easy and makes him feel so clean and I love the smell!!!
Wendy M.
Best smelling men's soap! My husband prefers this soap because it really cleans the grit and grime.
Tia H.
Unicoi, TN
My husband loves using this product. He does have semi sensitive skin and has never had any issues using this product.
Tina R.
My husband likes this soap. It leaves your skin clean without a soapy residue.