Dial® for Men Antibacterial Body Wash 24 Hour Odor Armor uploaded by Roseanna O.

BY DIAL

This advanced formula delivers deep-down clean while providing odor protection to leave skin clean and smelling fresh for up to 24 hours with odor neutralizing technology.

Dial® for Men Antibacterial Body Wash 24 Hour Odor Armor
  • "My husband loves dial. He comes home From a long day at work and gets nice and clean with this stuff. It's super Cheap and is good on his skin. Not harsh at all. On of the best for men on the market in drugstores. " in 12 reviews
  • "If you have sensitive skin/skin allergies, you need to get this. For years soaps irritated my skin, until one day I decided to try dial. The itching went away, and it hasn't failed me yet! Great stuff!" in 7 reviews
Meaghan S.
Carrollton, GA
Yeah, as a female I know that when things are branded for men, they likely work better. I picked this up and wow! Its great. The scent is manly, but it really doesnt bother me. It really does help with odor throughout the day and I appreciate that. I just wish they'd stop gendering their products like this. Women get smelly too!!
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
I love this because it really does last 24 hours. The smell is usually great and lasts for most of the day. I buy it at walmart because it's where I found it the cheapest. Has a wonderful smell. Definitely can't complain and neither can my spouse. Also lathers great and doesn't take a lot. Give it a try!
Breanna H.
Merced, CA
Smells great and cleans better. I buy this for my husband to get the intense Crossfit stink off his body. He works out so hard so his body wash needs to work even harder to get him nice and squeaky clean.
Laylah F.
Lithonia, GA
We got this wash for my dad because it had a really good deal going on and coupons on top of that. It smelt so good i wanted to use it myself! Its a really good body wash and it leaves him in the shower for hours lol. Definitely going back and getting sone when it goes on sale again.
Kristina M.
Sarasota , FL
My bf has a lot of hair and the odor just sticks to his body. I bought this in hopes it would help and it does the trick! The only issue is he breaks out in hives from it and that happens with a lot of soaps make him do that so it does work he just has sensitive skin.
Patty B.
Alma
I buy this for my husband he absolutely last night it's one of the only antibacterial body washes I can find and it's not harsh on his skin which he has very sensitive skin and the smell is not too bad wish they would have more smells for it though
Ali M.
Midland, TX
This isn't the most luxurious product but it gets the job done. I took it with me when I went camping for three months in the middle of nowhere Africa and even with very little water did a great job and do you know if it gets the job done gets the job done.
Ashley T.
Spring Hill, FL
I buy this product for my husband because he's kind of stinky sometimes. This is able to get all of the work funk off of him, so we can crawl into my nice clean sheets smelling fresh! I recommend this to any woman whose husband smells after they work a 12 hour day.
Lindsey V.
Eureka, MO
My boyfriend likes this product because it works well and doesn't not irritate his skin as he has sensitive skin too. We typically use the gold bar from Dial as well because it does not irritate either of us and is also antibacterial so it helps keep our skin clear.
Echo S.
Tomball , TX
My husband uses this daily. He is a mechanic and it cuts through the grease, dirty and whatever else he comes into contact with during the day. The price is great! It smells amazing and it gets the job done!