BY DIAL

Description:

Dial® for Men Alpine Fresh Reaction™: Micro-Infused Scent Technology™--Specially formulated to energize your senses and leave you feeling refreshed. Non-Drying Formula--Engineered to have thick rich lather to get you clean without drying your skin.Dial for Men Alpine Fresh Reaction: Micro-Infused Scent Technology--Specially formulated to energize your senses and leave you feeling refreshed. Non-Drying Formula--Engineered to have thick rich lather to get you clean without drying your skin. Micro-Infused Scent Technology

Buy on Amazon
Mary R.
Modesto, CA
Smells amazing! This is my husbands go to soap. He works long days and still comes home smelling good. He uses it daily and its not overpowering. Would recommend for all the guys out there! Or wives/girlfriends who want their men smelling nice :)
Taylor C.
I am a female, but I buy this soap for my fiancé. I love the smell and it lasts a long time (the smell after you shower). I have also personally used it as well when my soap runs out and like it too. I would recommend.
Glenda B.
San Diego, TX
I really like this bar soap. It smells so good I also love when my husband uses it! I think it's gentle on the skin and lathers on nicely. This is a daily used soap in out household. I recommend this!
Nina W.
Herriman, UT
my husband uses this all the time for himself. i don't mind it too much besides the fact that it leaves a really gross residue on our tub and that's the only thing i don't really like.
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
My husband swears by this he really likes it I'll use it to if it's in there and it's the first thing I see it smells nice like a men's fragrance seems to work good a little too harsh for my body but he loves it
Brayden W.
Pretty good product l have had to use it before when I went on a camping trip. Good scent but I wouldn't use it again, leaves my skin feeling gritty, and dry.
Lesanne K.
South Daytona, FL
Like the smell and we feel fresh. I use it as well as my husband. Sometimes I will buy the more feminine scents for myself, but I prefer this scent
Yenzary R.
Escondido
My husband recently bought this because he liked how it smelled. The smell stayed on for a little and left his skin very dry.
Jennifer Q.
Manteca, CA
My boyfriend uses this and it smells pretty good! The scent flows through the house when he opens the bathroom doors .
Teala W.
Sebastopol, CA
My husband uses this dial soap. He loved that it's no sticky feeling and I love the smell of it when he gets out