BY DIAL

Description:

New Look All Day Odor Defense with Odor Control Agents Destroys Odor Causing Germs Deep Cleans Dirt & Odor Defends Against Odor All Day Odor protection covered from all angles. Odor targeting system . A targeted system destroys odor-causing germs so you can start your day fresh and odor free. Powerful cleansers . Mild yet powerful cleansers deep clean dirt, oil and odor and rinse clean without drying your skin. Deodorant booster. A unique complex containing an odor control agent helps boost odor protection for all day Confidence. Maintenance for your mansuit.

Dial® for Men 3-D Odor Defense Body Wash
  • "My husband love dial for men it smells so clean great price never drys his skin out great product" in 15 reviews
  • "This stuff smells good and works good. You can use it for all over wash. Decent price too. You can buy it at most stores too." in 6 reviews
Linda B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
To be honest I didn't have high hopes for this body wash. I'm not super picky when it comes to body wash either. Usually as long as it smells nice, and doesn't leave a film on my skin, I'm good. My boyfriend bought this for himself and one day while I was in the shower I used it since I didn't realize my body wash had run out. I loved it. My skin felt so clean, and fresh after. It lathered great, and I didn't feel like i had ro use a ton of it like others over used in the past. The best part is my dkin did not feel dry at all. I'm fact it felt hydrated. We have since repurchased this, and would definitely recommend this.
Hailey H.
My husband liked this product. He said it is not very moisturizing, and kept his skin dry so he had to add a moisturizer to his routine. But it smelled nice and was affordable. Not much product is needed to produce a nice lather to wash entire body.
drayden V.
Pearl city, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Using this right now. Normally shower with this in the morning and right after I finish the gym. After showering with this product you have a long lasting scent that people notice. Fresh and clean feeling right after.
Brandi M.
I don't personally use this but my boyfriend does and I can speak to its effectiveness when I say it works. He works in a kitchen and when he gets home from work he smells like grease, grill and kitchen funk, after he showers you would never know. He says this is the best body wash he's found
Sabrina R.
Kenmore, NY
Leaves him smelling fresh all day and really cleans off the dirt! Good value, I buy this at target regularly. Gentle on the skin, nice scent, and tough on dirt, which is most important! Will buy again
Randilee S.
Vero Beach, FL
Has a great smell and my husband says it leaves his skin feeling soft and not dried out like most body washes do...i love the smell on him and obviously, who doesn't like their man's skin to be soft
Anias L.
okay i don't use this, but my boyfriend does! he works in the heat for 10 hours a day & rides bmx, so you can imagine he's a bit smelly... he uses this & it makes him not only smell amazing but his skin feels great too! it also leaves the the bathroom smelling amazing
Janelle R.
I love the smell. I love how it makes my hubby smell. He likes how it get him nice and clean. Dial is a great brand for the price the quality is very good. It is gentle to the body and enough fragrance that it isn't overpowering. I highly recommend.
Kira N.
I brought this product for my Dad as a gift. It can be purchased at almost any store. My Dad liked it. Very inexpensive, still has great quality and a nice size. It has a great scent. Give it a try.
Ashley P.
Sonora , CA
I love the way dial 3D smells, I buy it for my boyfriend, but I use it too. Dial soap always has the right price tag, not to expensive and it a company that I trust. It really leaves me feeling cleaner than other soaps.