Dial Floral Body Wash - 21 oz uploaded by Renesha L.

BY NONE

An advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration. see more...

Renesha L.
Gloversville, NY
This body wash smells amazing, it is very moisturizing. It is not pricey at all it sells for around 3 bucks and you can get a $1 dollar coupon in most Sunday papers. I got mines at Walmart and yes I would buy this product again if the opportunity permits.
Ashley M.
Paris , TN
I love this for the summer ! It's a floral smell but makes you feel clean after being outside all day, doesn't leave any residue on your skin and makes you super soft!! I always buy this, I'll change up the scents some but this brand is my Go- To!
Tiffany S.
I just bought this today and tried it. This is by far my new favorite body wash! It smells so good and it left my skin feeling extra soft! And the bottle is pretty which is a plus lol
Kristy W.
Living in a very dry climate I always have to be careful about body washes that don't take more moisture out of my skin. This one has been working great for me and I love the lightweight scent.
Amber G.
Dial is one of my go-to brands for body wash. This one leaves my skin smelling pretty almost all day long, and my skin is always so soft.
Andrea A.
Racine, WI
Smells lovely! I bought it as a temporary replacement but I love the scent. I'll definitely be using it until it's all gone!
Ashley N.
NORFOLK
One of my favorites smells great and leaves my skin smooth and helps with my dryness. And little bit goes a long way