Dial® Eco-Smart Pomegranate & Tangerine Antibacterial Moisturizer Hand Soap Refill uploaded by Frish Q.Dial® Eco-Smart Pomegranate & Tangerine Antibacterial Moisturizer Hand Soap Refill uploaded by Elizabeth C.

BY DIAL

Dial?? Eco-Smart™ Pomegranate & Tangerine Antibacterial Moisturizer Hand Soap Refill.
Easy pour spout!
Fast filling without spilling 67% less plastic than bottle refills lessens impact on landfills.
Pomegranate & tangerine.
Antibacterial hand soap with moisturizer.
Dial, #1, pomegranate & tangerine, antibacterial hand soap.
5+ refills for 7.5 oz bottle.
40 fl oz (1.25 qt) 1.18 L refill.

Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
My go to brand for hand soap has always been Dial, and will always be. They have a good reputation as a company. I love this scent, smells great like a more expensive soap from bath and body works. They have other great scents too, and good price!
Jessica F.
Elkins, AR
This is what I keep in my bathrooms beside the sink. I buy the refill bag because it goes a long ways! I've gotten a lot of bottle refills out of one bag and it's easy to pour into the bottle with the tip on the bag.
Rebeca G.
Wenatchee, WA
I love using dial soap and I always use refills. This package also makes it very easy to refill my soap container
Debbie Y Al V.
This is something I would definitely have in my house I love pomegranate! Use it all the time
Frish Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use the dial pomegranate scent hand soap and I love the packaging it makes it so much easier to get out every last bit of soap. I don't like the colour but the scent is nice and it cost about $5 and does three refills that is an amazing deal
Sarina M.
I always buy this refill for my soap and have even started buying it for my boyfriend. The scent is great and not overpowering, it is so easy to pour intot he soap dispenser (but you have to watch cause once it out, its not going back in) and I don't feel like it is drying out my hands like some other soaps do.
Melissa C.
Love the packaging, easier to fit in small cupboards and recycling friendly. Have been using this soap for over a year now. Great price especially when you've got little ones playing with it while they wash their hands. The refill also lasts quite a while and you get several bottles from each package.
Candice J.
Hamilton, ON
Favourite soap that I've found, I buy the refillable packages to make the money to futher, and my WalMart had them on clearance which was great. It's gentle enough for frequent hand washing, and smells great.
Amudha V.
Toronto, ON
Gorgeous smelling hand soap that lathers well to provide a clean feeling. I love the idea of refills in such packing. It's eco-friendly and provides more refills than a normal plastic bottle. My hand soap of choice!
Alisa V.
Sarnia , ON
My family loves the scent of this hand soap. I love the ability to refill my soap dispenser with a soap we all enjoyed. The packaging makes it very easy to refill.