Skin CareBath & BodyLiquid Hand SoapSoft Scrub
Dial DPR00685 Clear Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer with Moisturizers 4

Dial DPR00685 Clear Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer with Moisturizers 4

by Soft Scrub

Provides convenient, effective germ-kill that works to kill 99% of pathogenic germs, yet is gentle on the hands. Effective against bacteria, yeast and molds. Contains added skin conditioners to soften and smooth the hands. Dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic formula leaves hands free of residue. Fragrance- and dye-free. Hand Sanitizers Type: Gel; Color(s): Clear. Includes 24/4 oz bottles per case.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dial DPR00685 Clear Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer with Moisturizers 4!
Peg D.
Galion, OH
I always keep one in my purse. Handy for using before dinning, and while shopping to keep hands fresh and clean. Gives me peace of mind knowing my hands are germ free. Doesn't feel dry after use. Love it.
Ura C.
Love this sanitizer helps me at work everyday count money easier and also helps with spread of germs with money
Emoji is L.
Akron, OH
Its hand sanitizer so its good its the the same as any other hand sanitizer
Its hand sanitizer so its good its the the same as any other hand sanitizer
Samantha S.
New Orleans, LA
Addicted to hand sanitizer, I usually use bath and body works but this one was just as good! I loved the scent and it was incredibly convenient and easy to use. Affordable enough, depending on what size you get. Would buy again for sure.
Geisy F.
Houston
Love this product disenfects my hands and smells great leaving my hands so soft. Highly recommend
Kirsten S.
Shobonier, IL
I have this on my desk at work. it dries quickly and still leaves my hands feeling moisturized and not dry. I use it multiple times a day.
Jennifer E.
Greenville
Mild scent. Good consistency. Works great. Dries quickly once applied. Definitely recmend.
Amanda F.
Georgetown, TX
Doesn't dry out your hands as much as traditional hand sanitizer because of the moisturizers in it
Amber B.
Denver
Dial antibacterial hand sanitizer is a great product, i purchased at wal mart it makes me feel clean before cooking, after using the restroom, or any time i want to sanitize my hands i find it very effective and am satisfied with the product. its easy to use and convienient
Ebony B.
I use the dial antibacterial gold soap I started buying it because it was recommended by my tatto artist for my piercings. But it's great hand some no smell but it's affordable and kills germs which I like. It worked great with helping clean my piercing.

Looking for your answer?