Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashDial
Spring Water Hydrating Body Wash

Dial Dial Spring Water Hydrating Body Wash

Transform your shower into a fresh spring. Awaken your senses with the natural and refreshing scent of Spring Water® that’ll leave you with healthy feeling skin, plus a brisk scent the whole family will love.

Does this have a good smell to it?
What kind of skin is this body wash good for?
Does this no longer come in the pump style as antibacterial?
Start your review of Dial Dial Spring Water Hydrating Body Wash!
Product Highlights
I have very sensitive skin and kept getting breakouts on my body. My doctor said to switch to antibacterial body washes and Dial antibacterial body wash worked the best. I love their scents and the quality of their body wash so Dial is the only antibacterial body wash I will ever use.in reviews
Rosie S.
Atlanta, GA
Dial Dial Spring Water Hydrating Body Wash uploaded by Rosie S.
I love this as an inexpensive body wash. It smells very fresh and leaves your skin nice and hydrated. It is a lightweight gel consistency. This is an affordable option. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a hydrating body wash.
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dial Dial Spring Water Hydrating Body Wash uploaded by Sarah W.
Purchased at: Walmart
The only body wash that I trust! The Spring Water smell is gentle and isn’t overwhelming! I feel that #Dial soap truly cleans the body with gentle cleansers and some hydration. I don’t like to use super smelly washes. Lathers easily. I like the 2 sizes! Dial Dial Spring Water Hydrating Body Wash Dial Dial Spring Water Hydrating Body Wash
April B.
Winchester, TN
Dial Dial Spring Water Hydrating Body Wash uploaded by April B.
I absolutely love this bodywash. It has a great strong scent, moisturizing and last all day. It's not expensive and easy to be found in just about every store.
member-acb652
Dial Dial Spring Water Hydrating Body Wash uploaded by member-acb652
Purchased at: Dollar General
I thought I would try this since I'm a couponer. The smell is amazing, no left over film or residue. It has a decent lather also.
Yanira V.
Denver, CO
Dial Dial Spring Water Hydrating Body Wash uploaded by Yanira V.
Cuida la piel y aparte es hipoalergenico que es bueno en mi piel ha que sufro de alergias
Verite D.
Dial Dial Spring Water Hydrating Body Wash uploaded by Verite D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like cause it really gets to everywhere on my body, but sometimes it’s too effective and gets to my eyes it burns, and not expensive at all i but about 3 bottles every week
Danielle S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dial Dial Spring Water Hydrating Body Wash uploaded by Danielle S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Dials spring water hydrating body wash is excellent! It is moisturizing without being too heavy. Only wish bottle was easier to clean for recycling!
Kayla B.
Dinwiddie
I use Dial a lot as a brand of body wash. It’s not expensive and it feels good on the skin. I especially love the spring water one because it just smells really nice. I also like the orange bottle that has a boost of Vitamin C in it for a nice citrusy smell and a zing for your skin. It’s a great product!
nichole K.
Allenwood, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Leaves you feeling fresh and clean with antibacterial properties in this product. Great smell, no sticky feeling, great for the whole family to use.
Taschia M.
San Antonio, TX
I love that this body wash is antibacterial. It lathers nicely and leaves me feeling fresh and clean. The scent is fresh and not overpowering like other brands.