BY DIAL

itzel t.
Texas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have not used this product but I want to try it, I am really interested in buying it, since I love the dial brand, and their products are very good, I want to use this product because I believe that it will be very good, people that tell me already used it, as you have done with this product.
Emily B.
Long Beach, NY
Absolutely loved the prevalent smell of cucumber in the product. It was gentle and moisturizing, and was in a gift basket from a friend. The moisture wasn't really long lasting, but the smell was. If definitely consider buying it on my own.
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Cucumber & yogurt is my familys favorite dial body wash. Very soothing and calming to the skin and smells great
Andrea E.
My skin feels so soft after I use this! it smells great and it's a great price and lasts a long time
Brittney M.
Orangeburg, SC
Smells amazing while leaving the skin smooth.Tried It for the first time and willing to buy again
Paige H.
Noblesville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Dove body wash! This scent is refreshing and clean, but I prefer the apricot one!
Kristen B.
Portage la Prairie
This product had a very nice smell. It left my skin feeling soft and clean. It is on a rotation in my shower