Skin CareBody CareDial
Dial Daily Care Cucumber & Yogurt Moisturizing Bod

Dial® Daily Care Cucumber & Yogurt Moisturizing Bod

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dial® Daily Care Cucumber & Yogurt Moisturizing Bod!
How would you rate this product?
Long Beach, NY
Absolutely loved the prevalent smell of cucumber in the product. It was gentle and moisturizing, and was in a gift basket from a friend. The moisture wasn't really long lasting, but the smell was. If definitely consider buying it on my own.
Pottsville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Cucumber & yogurt is my familys favorite dial body wash. Very soothing and calming to the skin and smells great
Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Smells amazing while leaving the skin smooth.Tried It for the first time and willing to buy again
My skin feels so soft after I use this! it smells great and it's a great price and lasts a long time
Noblesville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Dove body wash! This scent is refreshing and clean, but I prefer the apricot one!
Portage la Prairie
This product had a very nice smell. It left my skin feeling soft and clean. It is on a rotation in my shower

Looking for your answer?