BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTone
DIAL D32125 Facial Bar #11/2 size, PK 504

DIAL D32125 Facial Bar #11/2 size, PK 504

by Tone

Facial Bar Soap, Collection Restore, Fragrance Clean, Size #11/2, Package Type Wrapped, Contains Aloe Vera, Package Quantity 504

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DIAL D32125 Facial Bar #11/2 size, PK 504!
Ashley W.
Corinth, MS
Yep. I use a bar soap on my face at night. Antibacterial one at that. I have zero breakouts, and my skin is evened out. Plus, my facial piercings are nice and clean too! It’s not overly drying and leaves the perfect canvas for toner, eye serum, and night cream.
Janelle E.
Erlanger
This is the only soap or cleanser I can use on my face! I have battled with acne and horrible blemishes for my whole life and at 34 you would figure the acne would be over, well not till I started using dial! And with no fancy packaging it keeps the price low and affordable! I’ve already told friends and family about this product!

Looking for your answer?