Dial® Cucumber and Mint Hand Soap uploaded by Reina L.Dial® Cucumber and Mint Hand Soap uploaded by Kasey V.Dial® Cucumber and Mint Hand Soap uploaded by Kasey V.

BY DIAL

Dial Cucumber Mint Non- Antibacterial Lhs has a crisp and refreshing aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult.

Buy on Amazon
Skye T.
Dial hand soaps are my favorite thing to wash our hands with. They all smell amazing, though the cucumber mint is by far my favorite scent. The suds are abundant and the price is fantastic! We usually snag them for .98 each!
Perfect product!
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
With my hand soups I’m not picky at all but I do like the scent of the cucumber and mint I think it’s a very delightful. I don’t worry about it not lasting a long time, but it did last me for like three weeks but it’s just me and a few other uses.
Syeda A.
Astoria, NY
I love the smell of anything with cucumbers, it's such a relaxing and calm smell, so I absolutely love this soap for that reason. It's an affordable brand of soap, I keep it in my kitchen and bathroom.
member-2926b
smells really good and lasts very long!!!!! the smell is so goooooodddd. my sisters love it. it works efficiently and i will definitely repurchase!!! it isn’t expensive either!!!i would recommend to anyone!!
Kasey V.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the smell of this soap, it's my favorite. I feel like my hands are clean but not sticky residue and keeps my hands soft with the moisturizer that's in the soap which is nice but working in a building where everyone spreads germs I wash my hands a lot.
Bryanah C.
Misson
i loved how how this felt on your hands and it was gentle on the skin to for this one there wasn't really pros or cons to this one at all. it was very effective and it was affordable and it was expensive to me, yes i would recommend this to someone ,and it did give off a good smell to it that i really liked.
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
I always buy this stuff. It's super cheap. You can buy it for $1 at Walmart. So it's definitely affordable. It smells really good. Works great, very effective. I would recommend to others.
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
I put this in my guests bathroom sink. This is afordable and effective. I like design and the smell. It smells fresh.
Reina L.
Bridgewater, VA
I love this dial soap. It smells great on the hands and is great on removing every germ and dirt on you hands.
hope g.
Booneville , MS
This is one of my favorite dual scent I really like the smell of cucumber and u can smell it in This soap!!