Dial Crystal Breeze Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Roll-On - 1.5 oz - Case/6 uploaded by Andrea Q.

BY CRYSTAL BREEZE

Provides all day (and night) protection against odor and wetness. Anti-perspirant and deodorant combines a powerful anti-wetness ingredient and special deodorant ingredients to fight odor-causing bacteria. Personal Care Product Type:... see more...

Tatyana M.
Parma, OH
I got this at the dollar tree and I didn't have high expectations at all. However, when I tried it I was pleasantly surprised! It works better than any other deodorant I have tried (they all stop working on me after a while) but this one has been very effective for a while now!
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
I like to use this deodorant either with a solid or without. I do not sweat a lot so it works perfectly for me and my skin. It doesn't leave a white film and scent is a nice fresh one that is good for those who don't like heavily scented items.
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Works good and I got a bunch of them from the dollar tree for a dollar each. Easy travel deodorant! It's good for sensitive skin and stirs pretty decent. It works and as long as not a heavy stinky sweaty person it should work :)
Andrea Q.
New Hope
Fairly good and I like how it keeps my armpit dry and fresh but comparing to other similar products the smell is not good enough its OK for me.
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
I got this product at the dollar tree and I really had no exception for it working but it ended up working amazing and lasting all day.
Dejah M.
Milwaukee , WI
It's a great product, but it tends to leak and it gets so clumped up that the ball won't roll.