Dial® Corporation Liquid Soap Removes Dirt and Kills Germs

Description:

Refill is designed for use with Dial Antibacterial Liquid Soap in a pump bottle. Antibacterial liquid soap kills a broad spectrum of bacteria and yeasts, and helps to prevent the growth of gram-positive and gram-negative pathogens. Soap contains emollients and skin conditioners to ensure mildness even with frequent hand washings.

Where can i buy this?
Start your review of Dial® Corporation Liquid Soap Removes Dirt and Kills Germs!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...face for deep cleaning and it worked great. My brother also had a lot of acne and it helped clear him up so much. It was wonderful. ” in reviews
“...and kitchen sink dispensers, a little goes a long ways and it keeps the kids hands clean and germ free. They have different scents as well and it's cheap. It's an all around good investment.” in reviews
Taunton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are you always running out of soap at home?? Cause I am always running out! Well one thig is for certain, if you buy this you are going to have a lot of soap for a couple of month. It is definitely a good product and long lasting. I will recommend this product to you and anyone that is complaining of not having enough soap at home!
S Huntington, NY
If this is the classic yellow soap then I have used this recently. I love it and it makes my skin surprisingly soft after. I was craving the smell and had to have it and thank god I live in a hippie ish town that's not all that trendy in some of its drugstores and they still carry this in some so I was able to find it.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love buying this soap in this gallon because it lasts so long and I use this soap for many different reasons. A dermatologist once told Me to use it on my face for deep cleaning and it worked great. My brother also had a lot of acne and it helped clear him up so much. It was wonderful.
Parma, OH
I only use dial soap because it has a light scent that doesn't overpower and their soap does not dry your skin out as others tend to do. Also a little goes a long way you do not need to use multiple pumps of this soap. It is also convenient that you can buy the gallon to refill the smaller bottles for each sink.
Stockton , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's a good hand soap it's very cheap and I think reasonable. ! It does the job and takes off dirt and makes ur hands feels clean. Soap is soap to me. I use there little holiday soaps when I have holiday parties and people seem to like them
Oak Grove, Ky
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The only one I buy for my house to refill bath room and kitchen sink dispensers, a little goes a long ways and it keeps the kids hands clean and germ free. They have different scents as well and it's cheap. It's an all around good investment.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I sort of hate the dial orange liquid soap. A hand soap is a hand soap so it dries you out just like any other. It has a nice, light scent though that I like. It's very cheap and affordable so if you're on a budget it's a decent choice.
Eastvale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We have alot of kids at my house so this has been our go to soap ... it last awhile and the scent is neutral so its good for everyone to use... it also helps keeping the kids from getting each other sick because it kills bacteria...
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I live in a house of nothing but boys and this dial antibacterial soap is a lifesaver. Its very affordable, our family uses it multiple times a day. There isn't much of a scent and the boys love that because well boys will be boys. We cant live without this product!
Moses Lake, WA
This is what we have in our house hold in our supply closet to refill our pump bottle at our sinks. The convience of this size is wonderful so I do not have to keep buying the lump bottles all the time.