Dial® Corporation Liquid Soap Removes Dirt and Kills Germs

Description:

Refill is designed for use with Dial Antibacterial Liquid Soap in a pump bottle. Antibacterial liquid soap kills a broad spectrum of bacteria and yeasts, and helps to prevent the growth of gram-positive and gram-negative pathogens. Soap contains emollients and skin conditioners to ensure mildness even with frequent hand washings.

Where can i buy this?
Start your review of Dial® Corporation Liquid Soap Removes Dirt and Kills Germs!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...face for deep cleaning and it worked great. My brother also had a lot of acne and it helped clear him up so much. It was wonderful. ” in reviews
“...and kitchen sink dispensers, a little goes a long ways and it keeps the kids hands clean and germ free. They have different scents as well and it's cheap. It's an all around good investment.” in reviews
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dial soap has been a familiar brand in my family growing up and also in my home as a parent for many years. It's affordable, reliable and kills germs. I have always bought the jugs and I fill up other bottles around my house with it mainly for use as hand soap in the kitchen and bath but I have used it for bathing, hand soap, household cleaner and even bathing my dogs occasionally! ! It works for pretty much anything and everything. And the best part is the germ killing factor. winter colds have found no safe haven in my house between clorox, lysol & Dial soap.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The Dial Soap I purchased is great. Consistent in quality with the expensive individual dispensers sold at my local big box store. Works great and has cut my cost of refilling my beloved Dial Soap dispensers by 75% or more.

Best Antibacterial soap! My #1 choice always. Buying the gallon bottle has worked out perfect. We dont have to hassle with tons of small bottles and storage for those.

Thomaston, CT
this product reminds me of being in preschool, just the smell brings me a strong feeling of nostalgia 😌 I love it and I've honestly used it on my face quite often when I was younger & it helped my breakouts quite a bit. using it on a daily basis & washing my hands 20+ times a day while working in the food industry, it's a bit drying, but for what the soap is supposed to do, that's okay.
Jackson, MI
This used to be the only handsoap my dad would use so we would literally buy it by the gallon in our house. It's what you see in doctor's offices and hospitals. Plain, get the job done, no fragrance hand soap. It is pretty inexpensive and seems to work. I like stuff that is scented but I've used this so many years that I'm used to it too. :)
Avondale , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great soap to wash your hands with especially after using the facilities. It is an antibacterial soap that kills germs on hands. I also found it is a good soap to wash acne prone skin with. It is not too expensive and the fact I can use it as a face wash to kill acne makes it an even better value.
Oshkosh, WI
This was originally purchased for hand use. My daughter started using it to wash her acne prone face. Worked magic in keeping breakouts to a minimum. She only used Dial now and we like it very much for it's antibacterial qualities. A must buy to fight colds and flu bugs.
Maynardville
We have nurses in our homes due to my son being sick so we go through a lot of soap( I am also a nurse) and Dial is soft on the hands but gets the job done! It doesn't Normally cause the hands to peel and crack! It smells great and it was really a great price!
Orient, OH
I had a baby recently, and this is in every bathroom and sink in our house. The scent just screams clean to me. I purchased the bottles at Target. I love the value-very reasonable. I love that it doesn't dry my hands out either.
Macon, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the go to antibacterial soap that assures all those nasty germs are gone. It can be pricey so either invest or coupon it up! I use it at least twice a week or for the whole week. It depends! I would buy this again.
Farmington , UT
I love using this soap so much. In every bathroom in my house as a different scent that dial has. I love how smooth it leaves my hands. I bought it at a local drugstore, it sometimes leaves a dry feeling but it works so much. I would recommend it to anyone.