Dial Conditioner 1 oz [PK/288]. Model: D00024 uploaded by Paola T.

BY DIAL

Conditioner, Size 1 oz, Fragrance Clean, Collection Restore, Contains Aloe Vera, Package Type Bottle, Package Quantity 288 see more...

Sydney C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the way this makes my hair feel! It makes it so soft and silky which i love! It also makes my hair feel clean when paired with the shampoo, it really takes care of the product buildup which is good! I would definitely recommend this to others because it lived up t my expectations and needs and would be able to do so for others
Yesenia M.
Oceanside, CA
The smell is divine... leaves my hair feeling so soft and silky I love it... most of the products I use are dial from the hand soap to the new body wash for kids
Jock G.
have been frustrated for quite some time about the strong scent common to popular hand sanitizers. I also don't like the harsh drying affect of alcohol based sanitizers. I am delighted to have discovered this product and hope it gains popularity so that it becomes widely distributed in local department stores and pharmacies.
Anna C.
Elbert, CO
I have used Dial conditioner for several years. The ingredients are all really moisturizing and my hair always feels incredibly soft and silky. There is nothing about this product I would not recommend, except that, as a cheaper conditioner, the formula sometimes creates excess oil in my hair. But if you wash your hair every day or every other day, it should be fine. Wonderful!
Brea-Anna W.
Arkansas City, KS
The Dial conditioner helped make my hair soft and it was very effective for the job it had. I think that this conditioner helped repair my hair. It was very easy to use. The conditioner was very affordable. Overall I'm a satisfied customer. I would buy this product again.
Anthony M.
Ventura, CA
I bought at a great price and when it gets damaged after a long period of time I can buy a new for a cheap price. I would buy it again and again if I wanted to and absolutely recommend it to anyone. Dial conditioner makes my hair silky soft and the ladies love it.
Mireli S.
Tampa, FL
This is really affordable and easy to find. It does what soap is supposed to use and a little goes a long way so it will last for a while. I would keep repurchasing because i'm not picky about smells or textures with my hand soap so it works perfectly fine for me.
Christina R.
Dayton, TN
I Love the Dial Hand Soap and i love the fact that its antibactierial! It's a product that i can trust to use on my family. It smells amazing and leave my hands smelling really good and it is super effective! I would definitley recommend it to everyone!
Brittany B.
Eatontown , NJ
very nice conditioner soften my hair and overall made my hair shinier i buy this product at walmart for better deals i believe this conditioner is effective does the job and beyond what is expected try it for yourself i promise you'll like it too
Izamara S.
Arvada, CO
This product is really good !! With you think and have a nice conditioner to use everyday, you should use this. Excellent product with good results !! I appreciate all the use and my hair is really better after had use that !!