BY DIAL

Dial Complete tabletop pump foodservice antimicrobial foaming hand soap, 7.5 oz. pump bottle, helps remove unwanted dirt, residue, and bacteria from skin, is dispensed with the push of a pump, and has a mild formula that makes it suitable for very...

Georgette L.
Philadelphia, PA
I've used this soap my whole life. It's in all of the kitchens and bathrooms in my house and always on sale at the store. It comes in great scents, is super gentle, and is an overall great product that my whole family loves
Teisha B.
Greensburg, KY
This is a staple for my kitchen. I love the smell of Dial soap! It just makes me think clean when I smell it. I love the easy accessibility of this pump for my kids when they come into the kitchen to wash hands
Kayla S.
Russellville, AR
Love this hand soap. It smells so good, it's moisturizing, and the foam makes hand washing fun for my toddler. I will continue to purchase this!
Alises L.
Irving, TX
It's a good product for my hands.. #dial Dial® Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap with Moisturizer. #influenster #dialsoap @lifestyle
Brooke C.
Heath, OH
This product smells nice and is pretty cheap. It seems to really dry out my hands though. But it leaves my hands feeling clean.
Kaley G.
GLace bay, NS
I use this stuff in different scents in my homes washrooms and I find it good for the price. I got them at a grocery store for 2/4.00 so price wise it's ok. I just don't find it lathers up we so it just doesn't seem that it cleans as well as other soaps.
Andrea C.
santa marta
i like this product of Dial for for its effectiveness and the sensation that leaves me in my skind and my hands, its an good antibacterial, cleans my hands and its really beneficts of my kitchen and me

Amazon