Dial Complete Hand Wash Refill uploaded by Vera H.Dial Complete Hand Wash Refill uploaded by Vera H.Dial Complete Hand Wash Refill uploaded by Gina W.

BY DIAL #72 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Get a clean you can trust, in a hand soap that's the gold standard for antibacterial protection. With the brisk, clean scent of a fresh spring and feather-light moisturizers, our bar keeps your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Samantha W.
Plano, TX
We purchase this at least once every two months. We prefer the foaming to the traditional since you tend to use less and it last longer. It's significantly cheaper to buy the refill than to buy individual pumps. Have tried other brands and the quality is much better.
Chelsey L.
Blackwood, NJ
We keep this stocked in our house. Every bathroom (3) has dial for the hand soap. I have really sensitive skin, and I've found dial has not made my hands dry out and/or crack.
Laura E.
I actually use this for the soap in my house. It's easy to refill them. Makes my hands super clean and I use it every day! Dial is one of those brands that's been around awhile for a reason. Great soap. No weird residue. I love it!
christine S.
Orlando, FL
I'm writing this review cause I love dial complete hand wash and dial complete hand wash refill. I'm here to help you decide what is the best product for you to buy so I hope this helps you in your purchase decision.

One I like the smell of it. Two I like how fresh and clean you feel after use and hours later. Three I like that it does not dry out your hands like most soaps do. Four I like that you can refill our old bottle over and over without buying expensive new bottles every time. Five I like how inexpensive it is and how you can find it almost everywhere you go.

I hope after reading this review it has helped you with your purchase and I hope you will join the dial family like I did. I don't think you will regret it. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a long lasting great value. Hope this has helped and happy shopping everyone.
Jennifer C.
Ocean view, DE
I keep this at work. I find myself constantly washing my hands because I just love the way this smell. I feel great about it because it's antibacterial and that helps keep us all healthy and working!
Talaya J.
Crown Point, IN
I love the way the foam makes my skin feel afterwards. It is reasonably price to stock up. I have always trusted Dial products. This product have been in my family generation after generation.
Yarely C.
Woodland, CA
Great hand wash smells good roo and being ati bacterial is amazing specially since i have my oldest daughter that loves working in the garden... with this product i know her hands are clean
Myla V.
Galion, OH
This is my number one go-to hand soap. We seem to go through a lot of it at our house. Works well, not drying, and leaves hands feeling thoroughly clean. I purchase any time I see it on sale or have a coupon, which happens frequently, and the refills are much cheaper and more environmentally friendly than purchasing a new pump bottle every time. I like all the scents except the green (pear?), which to me smells like mosquito spray. All the other scents are good. My favorite hand soap!
Angelica L.
Fort Worth, TX
For $3.97 a bottle, this is a great deal for this soap. Before this, I was literally purchasing new individual bottles of soap every time I ran out. It was such a waste of plastic. So I'm glad I finally found some refills at a reasonable price. I noticed there are a lot of negative reviews on this soap, but I don't understand why. There is nothing wrong with this stuff, it is exactly how it's supposed to be
Karen D.
Lillington, NC
Have been purchasing this liquid hand soap to refill the soap dispensers in our home's bathrooms for several years. The Dial scents are nice and I trust the brand to provide complete cleansing. We have an 11-month old daughter and 3 dogs in the house. So, needless to say, we all wash our hands frequently. This soap provides quality product without excessive expensive. Highly recommended!