Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Jazmin I.
Jazmin I.
Kailua Kona, HI

As funny as this may sound, this soap is TOO good of a hand soap. It cleans super well…too well (if that makes any sense). Basically - it seems to be a bit harsher than other soaps that I have used, even though it says 'with moisturizers' on the bottle….It appears to be that it does the opposite of moisturize. It dries out the skin a bit more than other soaps do. Despite all of that, I rated this product 4/5 stars because it is an antibacterial soap, while being a trusted brand… and like I said before, it cleans very well and does the job.
Shakera S.
Shakera S.
Levittown , Pa

Dial Hand wash for the kitchen is a life saver.. After doing dishes with dish soap my hands feel so stripped and dry dial kitchen soap is perfect for restoring that moisture that I lost... And omg it's so convenient when I'm cooking raw meat or even just dealing with trash instead of walking all the way to the bathroom I can just use the soap in my kitchen.. And omg it smells amazing just like every dial product I've ever purchased..
Kilya F.
Kilya F.
Brooklyn, NY

I hate washing the dishes. You touch weird things in the sink and you have to continue to scrub and scrub plates. The Dial Complete Foaming Hand Wash For the Kitchen Helped. The Wrinkles from your hands being under water for so long did not happen. And It smelled like lemons. i bought it at Walmart and it was a good choice. I recommend for all the people whole hate washing dishes and hates the way their hands feel afterwards.
Mindy D.
Mindy D.
Hollywood, FL

I'm using this hand wash now to help control germs in my kitchen. I especially like the antimicrobial effects when I've been handling raw chicken or ground beef. I don't want to spread any germs from these foods to my mouth or around the house after cooking. The foam is able to get under my nails which makes it better at removing any traces of dirt there. I recommend this foam to everyone that likes a clean, healthy kitchen.
Joan G.
Joan G.
#YEG

We use the Sea Berries with omega moisture since it practically arrived in stores. We prefer the foaming hand wash due to practicality when it comes to pumping the product. It's also easier to manage the product with the foam . It feels light and yet is refreshing and moisturizing at the same time. I always feel clean after using the Dial antibacterial foaming hand wash. Two thumbs up for this great product.
Ava H.
Ava H.
Tallahassee, FL

I love this hand wash and it is very effective with getting rid of germs. This product definitely exceeded my expectations. What is also great about this product is that you can get it really any where. The only thing that would need improving on this product was the smell. It didn't smell bad but it also didn't smell amazing. Over all though this product is great and i would recommend it.
Allysea P.
Allysea P.

Not the biggest fan of the brand. It doesn't always come out as foam, sometimes a goopy liquid. Most of the time it's at least foam. I love the product other than that one flaw. It's affordable and I buy a pack at least once every two weeks. I would only recommend it to family members while giving them the warning about the goopy liquid. I'm satisfied for the most part with the product.
dave m.
dave m.

This is my GO TO hand wash.
Most foam washes feel like nothing on my hands and I wonder if there's any soap at all in the foam. Dial is different. I feel substance (best word I can think of) within the foam and it sticks to my hands enough to clean and then rinses off easy.
The scent is enough to get a whiff at the start of a good hand wash, but gone (thank goodness) by the end.
Woodrina J.
Woodrina J.
Virginia Beach, VA

First I have to say I loove the smell of this one, its not thick and stiff, more like thick and creamy with a great texture. I use this in every bathroom in our house for cleanliness and a decent smell, especially for the kids. Since Dial has so many choices to choose from, everyone should be able to find their perfect one!! and this one is definitely my fav!
Johanna L.
Johanna L.

This is a great soap to wash your hands after done eating and do not want to use dish soap which can be harmful or drying to the hands. I originally bought this from Walmart and the soap is affordable, way cheaper than Bath & Body Works' kitchen soaps which are pricey! This does the job just right but doesn't leave hands feeling soft like I like them to be.

Join Now