BY DIAL

Complete Foaming Hand Wash see more...

Buy on Amazon
Claire R.
This is a lifesaver. I wash my hands periodically through the day and somehow my bottles always last for a few months. The subtle citrus fragrance wakes me up and it makes my hands feel squeaky clean. Must be working, because I hardly ever get sick!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love the citrus and lavender scent of this product. It is easily affordable and can be found at the local store. The smell is so amazing and the fact that it kills all those bad germs is a plus. It is healthy for all member of the family! It helps eliminate odors and kill all bacteria and leaves your hands feeling soft, fresh, and really clean!! I highly recommend this product to you and your family!
M L.
COLUMBUS, OH
Our family always used the Dial brand hand soaps. They are reputable and always leave your hand feeling clean with out leaving much scent. The foam formula squirts out just the right amount so the little ones don't over do it.
Blair E.
Knoxville
Dial complete foaming hand cleaner is great for the kitchen for a quick cleanse of greasy hands! Antibacterial and has a light frangranfe for even the most sensitive skin and noses. I like the foaming consistency because it makes your hands feel like they've had a deep clean without being too harsh.
Briana P.
Colorado Springs, CO
I just love this soap its awesome when you get a new piercing and need to clean it its very convenience and mess-free I recommend this to anyone whether you have dry skin or oily skin this so can get the job done and leave you feeling so soft and clean absolutely a favorite
Jeni C.
Pfafftown, NC
This is a great product!  It works great, leaving my hands feeling clean.  It also smells wonderful.  It does not try out my hands like some other soaps.  I use it almost every day.  It is affordable and looks nice next to the sink.  I would definitely reccommend.
DeMya T.
Vineland, NJ
Probably one of the best hand washes. The woman I babysit for has it sitting on her kitchen sink and I use it after making the kids dinner. It softens my hands and smells quite pleasant as well.
Ann-Marie H.
bolivar, NY
Love it. The kids love playing with the bubbles. Lol. The cat likes watching the bubbles also and the puppy can't figure it out. To funny. It smells great and cleans awesome.
Kilya F.
Brooklyn, NY
I hate washing the dishes. You touch weird things in the sink and you have to continue to scrub and scrub plates. The Dial Complete Foaming Hand Wash For the Kitchen Helped. The Wrinkles from your hands being under water for so long did not happen. And It smelled like lemons. i bought it at Walmart and it was a good choice. I recommend for all the people whole hate washing dishes and hates the way their hands feel afterwards.
Jazmin I.
Kailua Kona, HI
As funny as this may sound, this soap is TOO good of a hand soap. It cleans super well…too well (if that makes any sense). Basically - it seems to be a bit harsher than other soaps that I have used, even though it says 'with moisturizers' on the bottle….It appears to be that it does the opposite of moisturize. It dries out the skin a bit more than other soaps do. Despite all of that, I rated this product 4/5 stars because it is an antibacterial soap, while being a trusted brand… and like I said before, it cleans very well and does the job.
leela b.
london
is it good for sensitive skin?