BY DIAL

Has the fragrance of fresh - picked fruits, this pale green hand wash cleans with gentle, delicate foam. But don’t let its mild manners fool you - its patented antibacterial and antimicrobial formula let you get tough on dirt and germs, for a clean that’s complete.

Mariah G.
Apple Valley, CA
I like using Dial hand soap because it makes my hands feel soft and clean. I usually buy the soap from Wal-Mart or target. But mainly from Wal-Mart. I use it everyday and I love how it makes the soap Foamy. I definitely will buy again because I love this brand very much.
Sarah C.
Union City, CA
This is a pretty generic foaming hand wash. The packaging is nice; no issues with the pump lasting through the whole bottle of product. They have a pretty good collection of scents. The formula isn't too drying. It get it if it's on sale at Target but I don't go out of my way looking for it.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Great stuff! I wash my hands constantly and this soap never dries out my hands. Love the foam dispenser---much neater and easier to use than regular liquid soap. Highly recommend this!
Tina J.
Columbia, MO
We use this in our kitchen and it is amazing. I was able to try an automatic hand soap dispenser. We love the smell and we always buy the foaming hand wash and again, smells so nice. It is too bad they dont have many options for scents where I live. Overall, the best
Kati A.
Jacksonville, FL
love dial hand soap , it smells amazing and leaves your hands so soft and clean . Also the price is very affordable for the amount being purchased. it is better than most hand soaps i would have to say. I would definitely recommend dial hand soap to friends and family.
B M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this soap. I prefer the auto hand was dispensers, however I can appreciate the huge pump arm. It's easy to clean. I also love the amount of product that comes out. Even if your hands don't feel clean after the first wash, the second will be enough. Dial foaming wash is not drying.
Kiersten C.
Scranton, PA
I love the variety of scents and I love the foaming hand wash so much more then your normal pump soap! I. Not really sure why but it's much more fun for the kids as well! It will surely keep them washing their hands!!!
Leigh R.
So I'm a little (a lot) obsessive about hand washing. Between that fact, one kiddo still in diapers and the other in the 'needs help' stage of potty training I do so.much.handwashing. Like cracked bleeding hands level washing. This soap is the only one nice used that doesn't over strip my hands and leave them chapped and gross. It comes in multiple scents, none of them are overwhelming and none stick around past rinsing. I keep one in each bathroom and the kitchen (I also travel with one because hotel bar soaps make me shudder).
Shassidy A.
Lumberton, NJ
I have a one year old and another on the way, I am constantly touching toys, bottles, food, throwing things away, cleaning, my child's face, my own face, etc. Being in constant contact with things and then my family the amount of bacteria and germs that are transferred I trust this product with the knowledge that it reduces those transfers dramatically. I have fairly sensitive skin, this product doesn't irritate my skin or dry it out. I love the foam because it's not as messy as a gel.
Rachel M.
Memphis, TN
I use this in the kitchen. It's nice to have something handy after having your hands in dirty dishes. It also smells great the foaming action makes it long lasting.

Amazon