BY DIAL #72 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Dial Complete® Foaming Antibacterial Hand Wash Coconut Water.
Kills 99.99% of germs*.
#1 doctor recommended**.
Gentle on skin. see more...

• I really would like to try this where can I get for good price 3 Answers
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Oh how I love this hand soap. I love how it foams when you pump it out and it lathers up so well with just 2 pumps. It also smells amazing and after you use it your hands feels super soft and moisturized like you really just put lotion on. I highly recommend it. It is just that amazing.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the foam, it's fun. Gets kids to like to wash their hands more. The smell is lovely. Only downside is I find most dial product dries my hands out. I was my hands more than the normal person would, so I need something with alot of moisturizing properties or my hands crack and bleed.
Malissa J.
Sulphur, LA
Giving this 3 stars only. I purchased 4 of these at my local box store. The smell was awesome, it foamed really great and I was highly impressed. Then it happened, it broke. I couldn't pump anything out. So I opened another and it worked great, had the same awesome smell. Then it happened, it broke. Again, I couldn't pump anything out.I took the two back for a refund. Currently, I am giving the other 2 another chance. So far, my current bottle has survived a few hand washes. The idea and product is amazing, however, I think the pump system needs some work.*Note: I am an adult, small children don't use this product and the product has not been abused nor damaged by user.
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Okay, as far as hand soap goes I am head over heels for this brand of foaming soap. My doctor recommended this kind to me because I kept getting little infections under my nail bed. This stuff seriously saved my hands. Never dries my skin out and kills the germs! Trust me, I wash my hands way too many times during the day due to my job, this stuff is awesome!
Cassie S.
Springfield, IL
Hand soap is very important to me. It has kill germs, smell awesome, and leave my hands feeling soft with that being said, Dial complete foaming antibacterial hand wash gets the job done! I bought mine from Walgreens on sale and with coupons of course. Get out there and buy you some!
Dial Foaming Antibacterial Spring Water Hand Wash
Jason A.
Marion, MS
My family for as long as I can remember coming up always used dial soap and I kept the tradition going with my wife and kids. We especially love the dial foaming soap since we have small kids since it's not near as messy as regular hand soap and with it being antibacterial we know our kids especially 2 boys hands are clean
Melissa F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not bad. It's better than the regular liquid soap which I think it's too jelly and not soapy enough. The smell of this is pretty good. It's a decent all around soap but not my favorite. I would only buy again if I couldn't find better.
Melissa P.
Grand Ledge, MI
Dial foaming hand soap is my absolute favorite type of hand soap to use. It's easy and convenient. Smells wonderful and leaves your hands feeling refreshed, soft and smelling great. I use it in every bathroom and even the kitchen in my house.
Lynn M.
Durham, ME
As a busy mom with young children, it's important for me to have clean, healthy hands. I lose track of the number of hand washes my day requires, but love that my hands are no longer a dry, cracked reminder. I used to associate clean sigh an antiseptic smell, but with Dial Complete Foaming Antibacterial Hand Wash in Coconut Water fragrance, I can enjoy a light, fresh fragrance that's pleasing and is far from a medicinal smell. My hands are soft and moisturized and I never cringe when it's time to wash my hands. My children also like the mild fragrance and wash more often--a definite win for this mom. Another fantastic product from Dial!
Kristina C.
Brownsville, TX
With a 2 year old who absolutely loves to get dirty everyday this is a great product. I have a bottle in every bathroom, in the kitchen and extra hiding because she just loves the foam style soap and would probably use the whole thing in one sitting if I allowed it. Easy to use on little hands. I love that it is foam and washed off easily. Other soaps we would have to run quite a bit to remove it all and if we didn't get it all it would end up in a mouth or an eye. The foam is quick and works great rinsing off dirt, water paint, chalk, markers, sticky juice and food with no left over residue and a wonderful lingering sent.
Mary C.
Worcester, MA
I really would like to try this where can I get for good price