BY DIAL #24 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

new Dial Complete Foaming antibacterial Hand Wash, Original Scent, 7.5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 8) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
OMG This Soap Product Is A Must Have In The Bathroom, Definitely One Of My Favorites To Have. I Love How It Smells and How Easy It Is To Use. Great thing about it I can find it at Walmart and can get it for the family stocking stuffer. It's a product I love telling all my friends and family about.
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
The whole Dial antibacterial line has always been my favorite. It was always a must in my household during cold and flu season and an add bonus when my face would break out it was always great at helping clear it up fast!
natalie r.
NORWALK
Review for: Dial Complete Foaming antibacterial Hand Wash, Original Scent, 7.5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 8)
Just an economical way to refill my soap dispensers. Love the fact it is antibacterial and the foam is much thicker and more condensed than the GO Joe brand I bought last time. One pump will easily wash your hands under normal conditions. Fragrance is perfect too!

Chelsea C.
Nashville, TN
This has quickly become a staple of mine as it is absolutely amazing. I originally purchased this to clean a fresh tattoo, which proved to be very beneficial as it healed quite fast and I experienced very minimal peeling. The slimy texture felt strange at first because I was previously using foaming hand soaps, but...it just got my skin so darn clean! So I started using it as my regular, everyday hand soap.

Recently one day while shopping at Target, something new on the shelf caught my attention: Dial Gold Deodorizing Body Wash. I immediately bought a bottle, and oh wow it's awesome. It doesn't smell as medicinal as the hand soap; I'm not sure how to describe it. It's just more pleasant, definitely something that fades away after the shower is over. And it's like, $3 or something. And finally, just today, I just discovered that the hand soap makes an incredible makeup brush cleanser. This soap...does everything.
Pinal P.
Osceola , AR
I have tried many different hand soaps. I have extremely dry skin so I find a lot of them I use for a short time, throw out and go purchase another hoping it will work without drying my skin out even more. Not only I but my family as well love dial. Our favorite is Dial Complete Foaming Antibacterial Hand Wash. It's not over drying
It's antibacterial so I know it's killing all the nasty germs and it smells great. It's a great product.
Emily A.
Duluth, MN
Dial soap is the best! Love the easy to use, foam pump along with the different smells/types of soaps that they have. Easy to use for all ages and I would definitely recommend to families for the ease of use! My only complaint is that it's a little small in comparison to other soaps and with the foam pump, it goes away quicker but still really great!
Ashley H.
not my favorite scent . or my favorite feeling after its all off my hands , but when you have little ones around this is perfect . they always have their hands super clean after using foam soap rather then the normal liquid soap . and its amusing to them to have bubble wars. not an adult thing but definable as a child soap
Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
I have used this soap for years and it makes for the cleanest hands ever! Just the feeling I get when using it reassures me that my hands are free of the bacteria and germs that were there before. The foaming nature allows for a great lather!  I would definitely recommend this simply great product to anyone!
Heather B.
I am not sure how this soap works, because I purchased it and the first time I used it,which was on the date of purchase, the pump clogged due to debris floating around the soap. I will go back to soft soap pump.
Ashlynn P.
Lawton , OK
My fiancé swears by this hand soap! He always says that his hands feel much cleaner after using this foam soap as opposed to a liquid soap. Personally, I love both! The foam feels light and doesn't leave any residue on the skin. The scent is soft and pleasant. I would definitely recommend!
McKayla K.
We purchased these in a pack from Sam's Club. There are several scents in the pack, but I was curious as to what this scent smelt like?
Earn $327/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $342/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $222/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)