BY DIAL

new Dial Complete Foaming antibacterial Hand Wash, Original Scent, 7.5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 8) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
I'm disappointed in this product. As a nurse, I wash my hands on the upside of 50 times a day. We keep liquid handsoaps on the units and I won't be purchasing this kind again for that purpose. My knuckles are so dry they're red, irritated, and beginning to crack. My hands aren't usually sensitive at all.. Now, just feeling any form of heat on them hurts beyond belief. At first I thought I steamed my hand from my straightener accidently, but that's not the case. There must be copious amounts of alcohol in this product is all I can think. I enjoy the smell and love it's antimicrobial properties, but it's too damaging.
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Other more...
I do appreciate how easy this hand soap is to use. We keep it next to our kitchen sink and the pump makes washing our hands during cooking a breeze. The scent is light. My only issue is that it dries out my hands more than other liquid soaps and the antibacterial ingredient is not effective (looked up studies). Liquid detergents are just as or more effective than these types of soaps.
Dianna G.
Review for: Dial Complete Foaming antibacterial Hand Wash, Original Scent, 7.5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 8) more...
The foam aspect is fantastic, so I don’t have to worry about my kids lathering up their hands. The trouble I had and reason for three stars is I’ve bought two of these and about half way through the foam doesn’t pump out very well, so you have to pick up the bottle and tip it forward then it’s OK. It’s just a pain and my kids are too small to understand the issue.
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
The whole Dial antibacterial line has always been my favorite. It was always a must in my household during cold and flu season and an add bonus when my face would break out it was always great at helping clear it up fast!
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
OMG This Soap Product Is A Must Have In The Bathroom, Definitely One Of My Favorites To Have. I Love How It Smells and How Easy It Is To Use. Great thing about it I can find it at Walmart and can get it for the family stocking stuffer. It's a product I love telling all my friends and family about.
Jessica L.
N Charleston, SC
Kills germs and cleans your hands! I like how it comes out foamy. My 4 year old has trouble making bubbles with a regular hand soap and the soap will just slide off her hands. This stays on and she can get her hands clean and germ free!
Chelsea C.
Nashville, TN
This has quickly become a staple of mine as it is absolutely amazing. I originally purchased this to clean a fresh tattoo, which proved to be very beneficial as it healed quite fast and I experienced very minimal peeling. The slimy texture felt strange at first because I was previously using foaming hand soaps, but...it just got my skin so darn clean! So I started using it as my regular, everyday hand soap.

Recently one day while shopping at Target, something new on the shelf caught my attention: Dial Gold Deodorizing Body Wash. I immediately bought a bottle, and oh wow it's awesome. It doesn't smell as medicinal as the hand soap; I'm not sure how to describe it. It's just more pleasant, definitely something that fades away after the shower is over. And it's like, $3 or something. And finally, just today, I just discovered that the hand soap makes an incredible makeup brush cleanser. This soap...does everything.
Pinal P.
Fayetteville, AR
I have tried many different hand soaps. I have extremely dry skin so I find a lot of them I use for a short time, throw out and go purchase another hoping it will work without drying my skin out even more. Not only I but my family as well love dial. Our favorite is Dial Complete Foaming Antibacterial Hand Wash. It's not over drying
It's antibacterial so I know it's killing all the nasty germs and it smells great. It's a great product.
Emily A.
Duluth, MN
Dial soap is the best! Love the easy to use, foam pump along with the different smells/types of soaps that they have. Easy to use for all ages and I would definitely recommend to families for the ease of use! My only complaint is that it's a little small in comparison to other soaps and with the foam pump, it goes away quicker but still really great!
Ashley H.
not my favorite scent . or my favorite feeling after its all off my hands , but when you have little ones around this is perfect . they always have their hands super clean after using foam soap rather then the normal liquid soap . and its amusing to them to have bubble wars. not an adult thing but definable as a child soap
McKayla K.
We purchased these in a pack from Sam's Club. There are several scents in the pack, but I was curious as to what this scent smelt like?
Earn $315/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $342/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $327/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)