Dial Complete Foaming antibacterial Hand Wash

new Dial Complete Foaming antibacterial Hand Wash, Original Scent, 7.5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 8)

How has staying at home (social distancing) change your cleaning awareness and which hand product cleaner do you prefer? I’m using Dial Complete Foaming antibacterial Hand Wash. [user:influenster]
Where can you find refills for this?
We purchased these in a pack from Sam's Club. There are several scents in the pack, but I was curious as to what this scent smelt like?
Start your review of Dial Complete Foaming antibacterial Hand Wash!
I went back to dial after I started paying attention to ingredients. I was using the amazing smelling hand soaps from a popular “bath &” store but found out there is actually no antibacterial agents in the hand soap. With 3 littles I have to make sure their hands get clean. I will pass on the great smelling products if it means the germs stay away. BTW I had no idea those soaps weren’t antibacterial u til I asked.
Nashville
Dial is a brand that I trust when it comes to hand soap. It’s a solid brand with decades of backing. For some reason this brand always makes a great smelling product! There are lots of other products that do you same job. You know your hands will be germ free after using this though! Great price point for what you get if you steer away from that foaming products! They’re just filled with water.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is a good product. It does clean your hands. However, I do have some issues with it. First, it’s much more expensive than other hand wash. In my opinion, the mark up isn’t worth it. Why? Well, that’s my next issue. It’s very watery. It does come out in a lather, but it doesn’t cover your hands completely because it’s so thin. I will not purchase this product again.
Brooklyn, NY
Dial Complete Foaming antibacterial Hand Wash uploaded by Anya T.
I like this foaming antibacterial soap. I used this to cleanse my small tattoo and keep them free of bacteria. No infections here! I like it. At a time it was really hard to find antibacterial soap when Covid started and I was able to stock up. Unfortunately, it's scented. Which means, it's good for hands but not tattoos. So not gonna get any tattoos anytime soon unless I properly maintain it.
I haven’t used this product in years, but Dial is known for their antibacterial soap. The price is good, but it can be drying to your skin. Dial is not a moisturizing product. This product you will have to pump maybe twice for a good foamy lather when washing your hands. This product is okay but there are so many other cleaner, and moisturizing soaps out there in stores
Roland, OK
We keep this product in every bathroom in the house. My boyfriend and I both work in the medical field and I think we prefer this over other hand washes because we know that it washes off and kills many germs. However, I love this product for the packaging. I love that it’s simple and can sit on your kitchen counter and not make it look “tacky”
St Augustine, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Foams up really great and make my hands feel so clean. My kids really love how it gets foamy like shaving cream. My boys tend to wash more with the foaming soap because of course it’s mods fun. I bought the bottles and now I just get the refill jugs and it last a lot longer and o save money in the end. A very good product and super affordable.
Trenton, MI
Number one the colors are pretty In The bottle. I like seeing a full bottle on the counter of colorful soap. Idk why. It’s just a thing. Anyway I like that it’s the foam. I feel cleaner as opposed to putting a liquid on my hands. Othering it evenly all over my wrists and hands is simple and it’s all about thy e simple things.
Fort Worth, TX
I am personally not a fan of the foaming hand soaps, but my family LOVES them!! I prefer a gel soap, but we use these at most of our sinks. They do smell great and make my hands feel clean and soft. I just prefer making my soap lather in my own, rather than pump out the lather already made. Lol. Maybe it stems from playing in the water when I was a little girl. Either way. We use the foamy stuff every day and will continue to keep it stocked in our home.
West Covina, CA
I like using foaming hand soap because I feel like it lathers well. Ive been using dial antibacterial soap for about a year now and I love it. Two scents I love are the fresh water and the green pear. Very clean¬ overly fragrant soaps. Doesnt dry out my hands and leaves it feeling clean. Recommend this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...