BY DIAL #50 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

new Dial Complete Foaming antibacterial Hand Wash, Original Scent, 7.5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 8) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rochelle A.
Rochelle A.
Chesterton, IN
This is a favorite hand soap. I love that it is already foamy when I put it on my hands so when I'm scrubbing my hands, I don't have to work on getting the soap foamy before I scrub. I can just scrub my hands without first working up a lather. It's not super heavy but you can definitely feel the difference in cleanliness on your hands after use and it doesn't leave a soap residue which is a big thing to me. The sent is perfect. And I love that it is antibacterial and not just a normal soap that may or may not get most of the germs. Being antibacterial lets me know that most, if not all, of the germs (that you can't see or feel) are gone. Dial is also a trusted brand. It is a bit more pricey. Not expensive but comparatively more than the average hand soaps. I recommend this soap and will keep purchasing it for both at home and at work.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Waldorf, MD
Dial Gold was the classic soap in the day. Nowadays, we have all these different fragrances of hand soaps to choose from but this was the soap prior to fragrances becoming a large factor in which ones we picked to use. I'm no soap expert but I don't think the formula has changed in years (though the packaging has). The fragrance can best be described as neutral to me, not overpowering by any means. Personally, I like this scent! I don't get the same slimy feel or the dry hands effect that I would get after using other soaps so that is definitely a plus to me. It was a solid soap then and it is a solid soap now!
Cathie C.
Cathie C.
Crum Lynne, PA
Dial complete foaming antibacterial hand wash is always a good choice. I love the fact that it foams and also that it is antibacterial. I always look for products that are antibacterial especially when you are using them around food or in the bathroom. I feel that is so important to have that type of product to reduce the amount of germs you are carrying on your hands. The foam is great and it doesn't leave your hands dry and the smell is wonderful. The only disadvantage I find is that it doesn't last very long. I seem to go through this much faster than other brands.
Alicja N.
Alicja N.
Fountain , CO
I got the recommendation to use this product from my tattoo artist who told me to wash my fresh tattoo every other hour with this - my tattoo never healed so well and fast. It has ever since become a staple in my house, full of kids and animals, this is perfect in the kitchen, before we prepare food or eat.
Doesn't dry out my skin either, like most of these antibacterial washes do, the moisturizing version is even a tad bit better (but not recommended for tattoo care).
Great product
Jeannie J.
Jeannie J.
Bronx, NY
I work at a hospital and I bring my own soap to wash my hands at the bathroom and this is my every week supply of dial soap!! I love to wash my hands so much I normally have to get my nails done every 5 days!! This dial foaming antibacterial soap is every I could ever ask for !! Leaves my hands clean and fresh !! If your in the medical field or outside a lot ! This might be the best fit for you!! Ohh yes and it feels extra great because the foaming part
Amy H.
Amy H.
Troutdale, OR
I have tried many different hand soaps. I have extremely dry skin so i find a lot of them i use for a short time, throw out and go purchase another hoping it will work without drying my skin out even more. Not only myself but my family as well love dial. Our favorite is Dial Complete Foaming Antibacterial Hand Wash. It's not over drying
Its antibacterial so i know it's killing all the nasty germs and it smells great. It's a great product.
Kelley M.
Kelley M.
Steubenville, OH
This is great hand soap. This is my go to soap from the grocery store. I like to buy them from SAMs club because you get larger quantities for less and I have many bathrooms in my house. I (personally) prefer the foaming wash to liquid soap because it feels light and clean and makes less of mess when children are using it. I only give it 4/5 because of the limited scents it comes in. I've been spoiled by the many scents offered by BBW!
Seema D.
Seema D.
Cream Ridge
I love this soap! It is the most gentle of all soaps that I have used. Because it isn't scented, it makes it ideal for washing new piercings. I was recommended this soap by my piercer to use twice daily when washing my new piercing, and I had no issues with my sensitivity to the soap. I would definitely buy this soap again. I've already purchased it a few times. Not to mention, the foaming bubbles are also fun to wash your hands with!
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Hazleton, PA
I swear by dial products for two reasons. 1, they're probably the best grocery store brand I've ever used. And 2, my mom has worked for Henkel group (they own dial) for almost 30 years. Foaming hand wash is always in my kitchen. Literally always. The scents they have are all so fresh and amazing. My hands never feel dried out after I use it. This is for sure the best bang for your buck, like just about all dial products.!
Madison C.
Madison C.
Cuba, NY
Definitely ones of my favorite hand soaps to use. I love the foam and the different scents that are available. This soaps leaves the skin moisturized and does not dry out your skin with each use. The scent is clear after wash and remains for a bit. I use this soap in my bathroom, and I love it. I will keep repurchasing this soap. Many scents available which makes the next purchases exciting and good to look forward to!
McKayla K.
McKayla K.
We purchased these in a pack from Sam's Club. There are several scents in the pack, but I was curious as to what this scent smelt like?
Earn $327/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $342/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $222/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)