BY DIAL

Indulge in a lather that's lotion-soft, with the light and fresh fragrances of fresh pears, power berries, white tea, spring water and more. This foaming formula is gentle on the skin but tough on dirt and germs, so you can be sure you're giving your... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
I love using Dial and being able to buy it in a variety pack just sweetens the deal. I work in healthcare and I trust Dial to cleanse all the germs from my hands and arms when I get home. The variety pack allows me to restock all the bathrooms and the kitchen sink at the same time. I would totally recommend this product.
Maddie C.
Maddie C.
Erie, PA
This product has a great smell and is easy to use. The price for it is also very nice and affordable. Overall, this product is efficient and worth buying again. I would recommend this to others who do not want to spend lots of money just on hand wash.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hand soap is by every sink in my home, it lathers up so well, smells great, and I always feel clean without drying my skin. My favorite scent is the clear. I always buy this soap, never stray from the best!
Shawna R.
Shawna R.
Springfield, MO
This is a great product. It is well priced and your hands do not feel dry after using the soap. The scents are not over powering. Good clean hands with a nice light scent.
Sharline A.
Sharline A.
Brewster, NY
Anything that says Anti-bacterial on it makes me happy for some odd reason. I have a lot of confidence that I'm scrubbing all of the germs away.
Mimi P.
Mimi P.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product. It smells great, it kis germs and gets you clean plus my hands sideways feel super soft after use.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am always pleased with this soap. It has many great scents and always gets your hands feeling clean. Doesn't take a lot when using so it last longer than most.
Marina M.
Marina M.
These soaps smell so good! They also last way longer than liquid soaps. I also love the fact that they are anti-bacterial.
Cheryl D.
Cheryl D.
Glade Spring, VA
Easy to use and rinse. Good variety of scents, much lower price than BBW! Plus I feel like I get the antibacterial benefit
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
This is what I normally buy at the store because it is exactly what I need, great quality hand soaps. They seem to last a while too, even if you don't use it sparingly. Simple and lightly scented soaps for sensitive skin.