BY DIAL

Healthier Skin.  Healthier You.  Gentle on Skin. Antibacterial liquid hand wash. Kills 99.90% of Germs* kills more germs than any other liquid hand soap *Encountered in household settings ;

• Can Dial please come in a more earth friendly container?5 Answers
Maritza M.
I bought these to try out last year, and my husband really liked them a lot ! He likes the foam and it really cleanse well ! We haven’t used much else but these now ! Dial Complete Foaming antibacterial Hand Wash
Lesli M.
Omro, WI
When my children come off the bus after school, the first rule is they need to wash there hands, immediately!
Kids are always touching something they probably should not have.
Think about it all day long at school they are passing germs or getting dirty, just sitting at there desks, touching crayons, pencils, erasers, books, playing on the play ground, opening a door, riding the bus so our family counts on dial complete antibacterial foaming hand wash to help keep them clean & healthy.
The teachers at the elementary schools use dial complete antibacterial foaming hand wash in the classrooms, all the children must wash there hands before lunch or snack time, so they lather up, sing a song, & rinse off, so even if they did not scrub long enough, the antibacterial soap helps kill the germs on contact! Yes!!! Yeah!!
Dial antibacterial foaming hand wash cleans so good, it rinses off easily & the foam is fun for the kids so they are always willing to wash. It's smells good & clean.
Our family is healthier because of dial.
Carmen G.
We started using this soap when my husband got a tattoo, the foam makes it really easy to remove having the skin irritated, it's effective and anti microbial and it have a good smell, I'm very satisfied with this product
hadel g.
Sugar Land, TX
I have a newborn so I am constantly washing my hands. The anti-bacterial soap I was using prior to this REALLY dried my skin out, so bad that people would ask me what was wrong with my hands. They were cracked and burning, I even thought about seeing a dermatologist. I dealt with it for months and probably still would be if I hadn't come across this on BOGO sale. I wasn't expecting it to improve the quality of my skin, I just love a good deal!

Not only does it smell fresh and clean, but after using it for about a week my skin was silky smooth and months later it still is. I've never had a problem with the pump or with soap squirting across the room. As for the refills not being available in local stores, I don't care. I will pay $4 per bottle for the rest of my life if my hands continue to look and feel like they do after washing them with Dial Complete 20 times a day.
Sarah D.
Matthews, NC
This is my go-to soap in all of my bathrooms. I always know whatever germs my family has will be killed immediately. It gives me real peace of mind and it doesn't dry our hands out at all.
Bradley V.
Leavenworth, IN
This is my GO TO hand wash.
Most foam washes feel like nothing on my hands and I wonder if there's any soap at all in the foam. Dial is different. I feel substance (best word I can think of) within the foam and it sticks to my hands enough to clean and then rinses off easy.
The scent is enough to get a whiff at the start of a good hand wash, but gone (thank goodness) by the end. The foam for any scent is white.

The bottle is sturdy because the shape gets wide at the bottom. I've seen other hand soaps that have a think side profile, but this is thick all the way around.
Janet C.
Valley Center, CA
I Love This Soap!
I love the fact that it is anti bacterial, because I have a small farm and am constantly washing my hands. ( I wash about my hands about 30 times a day with this)
It never irritates my skin. It leaves my hands feeling and looking clean.
I love the foam delivery of this soap. Gel soaps sometimes clog the dispenser and cause it to squirt out at odd angles.
The foaming soap never does that.
It dispenses neatly exactly where you want it. It lathers well and rinses away quickly without leaving any soapy residue.
I wash my hands with this soap before inserting my contact lenses and have never had any eye irritation because the soap rinses completely away.
I only wish the refills came in larger sizes!
Victoria W.
I like to have these large soap refills around it helps me save so much money having this refill in my home since all I need to do is just refill my soap contianers and not have a bunch of empty smaller bottles around my home. I really like the scent of the soap when I am using the soap to wash my hands i only need a few drops of saop and it claens my hands well and suds up well also. Overall I really like this large refill it will last me quite a while and i can just refill my soap containers.
Steffanie M.
Lake Jackson, TX
I have placed this product in all the bathrooms within my family's house, I wanted to see if they shared the same opinion as me. The fragrance is lovely, however I am usually not a fan of any foaming hand wash because I feel that it dries out my skin. This product did dry out my skin after all, also I never really felt like my hands were clean enough after using it and even after constant rinsing and scrubbing, I feel like my hands are sticky from using it. I do not plan to buy this again.
Staci C.
Saginaw, Mi
Looking for a foam hand soap that cleans well and doesn't dry out your hands? This is the perfect foaming hand soap. Nice lather, moisturizes, and cleans very well. For the same price as the liquid soaps I always chose the foam now. It's all around better and i feel goes each pump goes further making each bottle of hand soap last longer. This soap is on my list of "must haves" for my household. I definitely recommend, no disappointments here!
Kristen S.
Rockville, VA
Can Dial please come in a more earth friendly container?

Amazon