BY DIAL #82 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Healthier Skin.  Healthier You.  Gentle on Skin. Antibacterial liquid hand wash. Kills 99.90% of Germs* kills more germs than any other liquid hand soap *Encountered in household settings ; see more...

• Can Dial please come in a more earth friendly container?5 Answers
ledaliz M.
Temple Terr, FL
My husband purchased this hand soap for the first time and I can truly say that I love it! I used to purchase bath and body works hand soap but this is definitely a duplicate and so much more affordable. We will definitely be purchasing this product again.
Lesli M.
Omro, WI
When my children come off the bus after school, the first rule is they need to wash there hands, immediately!
Kids are always touching something they probably should not have.
Think about it all day long at school they are passing germs or getting dirty, just sitting at there desks, touching crayons, pencils, erasers, books, playing on the play ground, opening a door, riding the bus so our family counts on dial complete antibacterial foaming hand wash to help keep them clean & healthy.
The teachers at the elementary schools use dial complete antibacterial foaming hand wash in the classrooms, all the children must wash there hands before lunch or snack time, so they lather up, sing a song, & rinse off, so even if they did not scrub long enough, the antibacterial soap helps kill the germs on contact! Yes!!! Yeah!!
Dial antibacterial foaming hand wash cleans so good, it rinses off easily & the foam is fun for the kids so they are always willing to wash. It's smells good & clean.
Our family is healthier because of dial.
Carmen G.
We started using this soap when my husband got a tattoo, the foam makes it really easy to remove having the skin irritated, it's effective and anti microbial and it have a good smell, I'm very satisfied with this product
Sarah D.
Weddington, NC
This is my go-to soap in all of my bathrooms. I always know whatever germs my family has will be killed immediately. It gives me real peace of mind and it doesn't dry our hands out at all.
Victoria W.
I like to have these large soap refills around it helps me save so much money having this refill in my home since all I need to do is just refill my soap contianers and not have a bunch of empty smaller bottles around my home. I really like the scent of the soap when I am using the soap to wash my hands i only need a few drops of saop and it claens my hands well and suds up well also. Overall I really like this large refill it will last me quite a while and i can just refill my soap containers.
Steffanie M.
Lake Jackson, TX
I have placed this product in all the bathrooms within my family's house, I wanted to see if they shared the same opinion as me. The fragrance is lovely, however I am usually not a fan of any foaming hand wash because I feel that it dries out my skin. This product did dry out my skin after all, also I never really felt like my hands were clean enough after using it and even after constant rinsing and scrubbing, I feel like my hands are sticky from using it. I do not plan to buy this again.
Aryn D.
I'm a teacher and I used this product in my classroom. It works really well and the fun of the bubbles encourages my students to wash their hands. A parent donated it to my classroom, but I can definitely see myself repurchasing on my own. The only drawback is that it's easy for kids to over-pump and waste product, but once we had a talk about how much is appropriate to use at one time, it was fine.
Jennifer L.
Harrisburg, PA
Dial foaming hand wash is a great antibacterial to wash your hands. I personally love the fact that is in foam instead of being liquid. It leaves your hands with a very pleasant smell while also leaving it moisturized. I keep one of these in my bathroom and also in my kitchen and I find that it last me a really long time which is Allways a great thing.
Delani N.
Philadelphia
While the sensitive skin version of this wash does not break you out; it does tend to leave a dry feeling behind. If you are someone who washes their hands frequently, I don't recommend this product, as it may dry you out. However, if you are alright with putting extra lotion on your hands, or have less sensitive skin, the product works fine.
Jamie G.
Ada, OH
First, I love the smell of all of these soaps that I've tried! A little goes a long way which makes the value even greater due to how inexpensive this soap is! I keep a bottle in the bathroom and in the kitchen. My only wish is that they would offer some cute caddy to keep them in so that when using them they would stay in place!
Kristen S.
Rockville, VA
Can Dial please come in a more earth friendly container?