BY GENERIC

Dial Coconut Water Glycerin Soap: Discover the feeling of fresh hydration Healthier skin, healthier you see more...

Dial Coconut Water Glycerin Soap
  • "I actually felt like I was getting clean, unfortunately I have very sensitive skin so it made me break out." in 2 reviews
  • "My boys have very sensitive skin and this is a product that does not dry out their skin more but still has a nice smell to it." in 2 reviews
  • "Great soap product by DIAL but I do prefer the body wash over the handheld soap." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great and you can get a 2-pack at the Dollar Tree:)" in 1 review
  • "I got some of this and it made my skin very very dry so I gave it to my sister thinking it was just me and it did the same thing to her as well and her fiancé." in 1 review
Dee B.
This soap is nice and moisturizing and it's very gentle so it goes great with my sensitive skin. I use it daily and I LOVE the coconut smell it has. I feel like it gets me clean without drying out my skin or causing irritation which can be hard for me to find. I would recommend this product.
Victoria L.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a very decent bar of soap! I love that is doesn't contain propylene glycol like most brands do, this is an ingredient I try to avoid. The soap is lightly scented, lathers well, and makes me feel clean. This doesn't dry my skin out nearly as much as dove did. I love this scent and wished it lingered longer on my skin though.
Amisha M.
New Orleans, LA
This soap is amazing. It has the best smell ever, you will literally fall in love with it . Not only does it smell good, but it makes your skin feel smooth and silky. It is very inexpensive. I would recommend using this soap every night. You will see a difference !
Destiny S.
Bonney Lake, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I would definitely recommend this to someone looking for a cheap soap. It smelt delicious and didn't feel like I was just rubbing a lotion all over my body like a lot of other soaps feel. I actually felt like I was getting clean, unfortunately I have very sensitive skin so it made me break out. Other than that I would give it 5 stars.
Alex M.
Parker, CO
We've used Dial for ages and I love this new kind made with coconut water! It left my skin feeling refreshed and not tight like some soaps do. It's moisturizing and has a wonderful smell. Great quality for a great price that I would recommend to everyone.
Samantha L.
I've used the gold Dial for years. I don't know why mom bought this but I'm thankful she did. We have switched. My skin hasn't been dry since using this and it smells great. We look at different store to find it. I'm glad they've started selling it in six packs.
Haley W.
White City, OR
I got some of this and it made my skin very very dry so I gave it to my sister thinking it was just me and it did the same thing to her as well and her fiancé. However the Dial liquid soap leaves our skin smooth. I recommend going with liquid.
Safiyyah M.
Edison, NJ
I've been using Dial soap for years and I live that it has remained affordable. The best prt is the different varieties to choose from. I love love the light scent of the coconut!
Artesia S.
Mansfield, LA
The best soap for my sensitive skin. Regular soap breaks me out but glycerin soap gets the job done. I love the coconut option because the scent and the extra moisture it gives.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
Our family has always used the "gold" Dial since, well, forever. I have yet to have an issue with this soap either. It smells great and you can get a 2-pack at the Dollar Tree:)
Ahm? Can we use this In our oily skin?