Dial® Coconut Water & Bamboo Leaf Extract Body Wash uploaded by Katelyn L.

BY DIAL

Dial Coconut Water & Bamboo Leaf Extract Body Wash: Gives your skin what it needs to feel healthy, smooth and beautiful Provides ultra-fresh hydration to leave your skin feeling clean, fresh and moisturized Healthier skin, healthier you

• Can I use this if I have sensitive skin?4 Answers
Dial® Coconut Water & Bamboo Leaf Extract Body Wash
  • "After stores stopped carrying my favorite Dial Body Wash ((Nutriskin with beads and Grapeseed Oil and Lemongrass)) I picked up this one because it had the best smell. While I can't complain - this still gets the moisturizing and cleaning done - I miss the beads. " in 8 reviews
  • "My favorite! My husband knows how much I love anything coconut scented, so he bought this soap for us one day. I love it! Cleans the skin really well and leaves it scented so nicely! I don't recommend for sensitive skin as it may be a bit drying, however I follow up with a moisturizer or body oil when I get out of the shower/bath. Smells amazing! " in 4 reviews
Ashley H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I first purchased the coconut scent a few years ago while on a beach vacation when I ran out of my normal body wash. I instantly fell in love with the scent and the way it made my skin feel, soft and never dried out or itchy.

Dial is very affordable and at the time it was very easy to find this at any store in my area (drugstore, grocery store, Walmart etc) so I used it for quite some time.

Recently though, it has been harder to find locally, and when I do find it, the price is over $6 (much more than I originally paid).

I still continue to buy this scent when I can find it because it is my absolute favorite.
Amanda S.
This body wash is my absolute favorite. You can purchase it at any of the grocery stores. It's super cheap and it smells amazing. I usually stick up and buy two at a time so I don't have to think about purchasing another when I'm running out.
Rashawn R.
Charlotte
This is one of my favorite body washes it has a clean scent and great lather I wish it was more hydrating the value it good but it doesn't last very long it can be bought at your local Walmart Target or drug store.
Krystle V.
Daly City, CA
This stuff smells soooo good!! I lather so much on my body because I can't get enough of the smell! The after feeling is not too drying and I just feel super clean. I've been using this stuff for years!
Eileen P.
Saint Petersburg
I love dial body wash its the only one I use but this specific scent isn't too overpowering but still has a very cleanliness smell to it. Very hydrating & makes your skin very soft! A little goes a long way & lasts forever.
Brittany T.
Moreauville
I absolutely love the smell of this body wash! I would say the smell is long last if you are not doing hard work or working out. It's very hydrating to my skin. I buy this body wash on a regular basis!
marissa j.
San Diego, CA
I'll start by saying how obsessed with anything coconut fragrance I am. My husband saw this in the store, Walmart I believe, and bought it....for himself!! We do not use the same shower so I didn't know he was using this until one day I went in right as he was in the shower and I smelled the coconut smell. I instantly loved it and stole his from him and kind of lectured him on how dare he buy a coconut body wash and not tell me about it. In a total joking loving way of course. So he took his bottle back and bought me my own and I am in love with it. It cleans the skin so well and smells amazing. My skin after smells like coconuts which is my favorite. So glad Dial makes this and I hope they don't take it away. I recommend it for anyone who likes the smell of coconuts, if you don't then don't buy this wash.
Jae G.
I liked this body wash a lot. It has a really refreshing but not overpowering scent that I keep wanting to smell. It leaves me feeling fresh and clean after the shower. I did not feel a noticeable difference in hydration but it definitely does not dry out my skin. I would recommend this product and I would purchase it again.
Mercedes L.
Far Rockaway, NY
I loved the scent of these body washes. I must admit that it left my skin a little dried but smelling nice. I bought mine at my local Walgreens for $3 and it was a very decent size. When I first got it, i used it daily but it became too drying so i recently stopped but it works well with a lotion or moisturizer.
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
I really like this shower gel. I just started trying to buy lower costing shower gel and I got this and another scent on sale at Walgreen. I was pleasantly surprised how great this smells and how it's not crazy drying. A great shower gel at a great price.
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can I use this if I have sensitive skin?