BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Selena m.
Grand Jct, CO
I love this body wash, it has a great smooth texture, very gentle on the skin, moisturizing, with a pop of scent. The scent is long lasting which is a definite pro for me. It leaves my body feeling smooth and clean, I would recommend to all my friends !
Caroline P.
I was. It very impressed by this product. The consistency is was off and it smells strange. I got it from Walmart because it was cheap. I still have it in my bathroom closet just in case I run out of my other wash.
Kia T.
New Orleans , LA
Ok so I may have a coconut problem. I love the way it smells and feels (generally). This dial coconut milk body wash was a great budget friendly buy. The smell was AMAZING! BUT my skin felt super dry after using its
Jennifer M.
Ironton, OH
Not a bad soap. Has a decent smell and lathers very well. Seems decently gentle but I still have a bit of dryness afterwards that I have to put lotion on. For the cost I think it is a great soap to add between exfoliate soaps throughout the week.
Sarah H.
Independence, MO
Dial body washes are hands down my favorite. They have such a great scent but they lather better than any other I've used plus they're so inexpensive! They leave my skin feeling sooo clean after every shower!
Stephanie W.
Love love love this body wash. Coconut milk smells absolutely amazing! Not only that, it is also super hydrating for your skin! It's gentle, cleans well, smells great, and is a great all in one moisturizer!
Crystal L.
This body wash has the best smell. I love that it's not costly but feels like the more expensive body washes you'd find on the shelves. I would definitely recommend this product and suggest that everyone checks it out.
Zion L.
Jacksonville, FL
Smells so good and makes my skin soft as I'm done using it. I feel like the coconut adds a better quality. It's not too pricey and does last pretty long in my case I would recommend to anyone with dry skin
Raquel N.
Coconut in anything is usually amazing & this was no exception. Leaves your skin so soft and feeling clean. Also moistured! It smells good and the bottle is a good size for what you pay. I would recommend it.
Abby M.
This one and the almond scent are my favs! I alternate them every now and then. This is the one I am using right now and I love it, very affordable and most likely on sale at Target, Walmart, or Walgreens.
Dina W.
Vaudreuil dorion , QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?
Gabby P.
I have never tried but would love to
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...