BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Courtney L.
I love almost all dial soaps. The name just means clean to me, disinfected. Makes my skin nice and smooth and smells amazing. I always buy dial soaps and nothing but. I switch up the "style" depending on how my skin is acting.
Alana B.
Paterson, NJ
The smell of this body wash is insane! I love this product, it leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft. This product is definitely inexpensive and they do have coupons for it. I would recommend purchasing as soon as you can.
Giselle H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the smell of this coconut milk body wash. It is very moisturizing and definitely helped my dry skin. It’s a big bottle that can be a bit heavy to handle when in the shower, but it has good value.

I would repurchase.
Katie C.
Redding, CA
this stuff leaves your skin feeling silly smooth and fresh as heck ! i love the scent, i live for anything coconut or tropical ! if you have dry skin i would definitely recommend this, its very moisturizing and very nice !
Jessica P.
I really like this body wash. I love that it leaves my body feeling super soft and smooth. It's also nice that there isn't a super strong scent to it. Great body wash for the super cheap price. I will continue to buy this.
Em H.
This Milk Body Wash is great!!!!! I use it every other day on top of my dial soap bar. It is pretty long lasting and my hair felt good. It wasn't that expensive. This product was pretty gentle when I used it on my hair. I would recommend it because it feel very smooth!
Jordan J.
Mesa, AZ
This product is good. When your in the shower and you rinse it leaves a sweet coconut smell to your body. I get out of the shower and the scent will stay there for about half the day. Its perfect product because it does the job and leaves you smelling so good.
Allison B.
The soap is nice and creamy, makes a lot of bubbles and I actually use it on my toddler too. What I don’t care for is how strong the smell of coconut is, it’s overwhelming to me and I stopped buying it because of that.
Vanessa M.
San Antonio, TX
I love the way this body wash smells and it lathers up really thick it is really gentle on your skin and the smell last for a long time as well as the moisture I use it every time I take a shower I would buy this again
Kaylee C.
I really like dials products. Every product I have used from them has done what it says and smelt good. I use it randomly. I got it from cvs. It makes me feel so soft and fresh. Which makes me happy. I would recommend.
Dina W.
Vaudreuil , QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...
Kendra B.
Who's a fan? This is the only body wash I can use!!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?

back