BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Target
Ashley V.
Temple, GA
i love the way the dail body wash makes my skin feel after a shower. the scent is not to strong its  just the right amount. i bought this at kroger for around 2.99. i use it everytime i take a shower, i would recommend trying this product out.
Lindsey H.
I bought this body wash only because of the smell. The smell with Dial body wash lingers for hours. The scent is very calming and I feel exceptionally clean! It does feel slightly drying to my skin compared to other body wash but the price is GREAT!
Symone W.
West Babylon, NY
Very thick liquid , I would recommend a luffa then a clothe with this product .. Very recommend if you have dry skin or want to have hydrating skin .. wonderful scent , would only use for the fall , winter time that's just my personal preference
Kamali M.
Ypsilanti, MI
The thought of coconut milk on my skin feels really amazing and the smell is pleasant. When I leave the shower I leave smelling amazing and feeling hydrated. Coconut is really great for my skin and I would definitely recommend this to anyone
alex m.
Aurora, CO
Always my go-to for body washes!
I absolutely love the smell of coconut and love that this isn't one of those faker smelling ones. It keeps my skin feeling so soft afterwards that you almost don't even need to put lotion on after showering.
Michelle C.
Bakersfield, CA
This body wash is not my preferred body wash. Its scent fades quickly and within five to ten minutes of drying skin scent is no longer detectable. I'm was only able to use bottle of this body wash before my skin became dry and itchy.
Jasmine B.
I absolutely love the smell of this body wash! It gets me super clean, plus it's really nourishing. It's moisturizing properties are amazing, and it leaves my skin feeling really refreshed and not stripped in any way, shape, or form.
Angela T.
washington
I love the aroma this body wash transports to my skin. The coconut smell is so subtle and delicious. I'd definitely recommend this to all of you guys who are looking for a body wash that assists you in feeling clean and refreshed
Drew R.
Layton, UT
This is my all time favorite body wash EVER. A few celebrities recommended it so I gave it a try and I've never gone back. This really does keep your skin moisturized for many hours after use as if you've put lotion on your skin.
Rachel H.
Willow grove, PA
These are cheap and they smell so good, I like the dial with exfoliating things in them because they make tie skin feel so soft but the regular kind works good too. I find coupons to buy a body wash and get a hand soap free so it's definitely worth looking for the coupon
Dina W.
Vaudreuil, QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...
Kendra B.
Who's a fan? This is the only body wash I can use!!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?