BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Target
Mary P.
Laurel
Anything that I like the smell of and makes my skin feel good I will buy.This is one of them-not too much money for it but its leaves a nice scent on my skin after each wash. Makes me kinda sad that I apply lotion over its scent when I'm done but my skin still needs it.
Denise J F.
Lightly scented, really pleasant. Moisturizing, non greasy. Super gentle but cleansing. Long lasting because you don't need much product. A small amount creates lots of suds which I like. Super affordable compared to similar products. Definitely keep going back to it!
Amy P.
Middletown, OH
I absolutely love this body wash. The smell is amazing and it leaves my skin soft to the touch, and feeling clean all day long. I look forward to taking a bath or shower using Dial body wash. It helps my dry skin and leaves my skin feeling absolutely wonderful.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Love this stuff. I love anything that smells like coconut. This made me smell so good and the scent lasted all day long. for the price i totally think its worth it and would recommend to anyone who likes the smell of coconut. it make my skin feel clean and silky!
Jackie R.
Hattiesburg , MS
This bodywash is amazing. It's like your very own spa experience at home. Smells great and my skin is silly smooth and can continue to smell it after. I love it.
Shannon K.
Owasso, OK
My favorite smelling body wash,  it's absolutely smells the best of those in the same scent category.  I love that it's is long lasting, you still smell it when you wake up. Baught at Wal-Mart super center and I would definitely recommend it to everyone I know
Shirley C.
Brownsville, TX
I love the smell of this body wash the only thing it's not that long lasting as I wish it would be. It leaves my skin hydrated and soft that's what I love the most. I highly recommend this and it's not even expensive so it's a really great product in all matters.
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
This body wash smells delicious! It has really satisfying tiny beads in it that help exfoliate the skin and leaves a soft coconut scent on my skin that doesn't interfere with my fragrance. It also leaves my skin feeling nice and soft after the shower.
Meleah D.
This body wash is perfect! It leaves my skin feeling clean, refreshed, hydrated and smelling wonderful. The scent isn't too over powering like some can be. The bottle size is perfect and travels well (it has a good closing top). I pack this in my kids bags for every sports tournament and trip!
Huda A.
Manassas, VA
Love the scent and how convenient this is to use, this is a very affordable product and so easy to find at any store locally. This cleanses my skin and doesn't cause any reactions on my sensitive skin, but it is drying and I do need to use lotion.
Dina W.
Vaudreuil, QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...
Kendra B.
Who's a fan? This is the only body wash I can use!!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?