BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Amazon
Britney D.
Brampton, ON
Cleans my body and leaves it smooth and soft Makes my body smell really good and fresh. My go to body wash.
Dany L.
a wonderful product I love its smell and texture, cleans the body very well and makes a good amount of foam
Sydney T.
Indianapolis, IN
The product smells nice and leaves your skin feeling soft to the touch. Did not irritate my sensitive skin.
Cécile G.
I love the Dial brand. It is nondrying and also it smells wonderful. I even love Dial glycerin soaps too.
Melanie L.
Tracadie
Creates a smooth lather, great smell if you like coconut like me. Feels good on skin, very nice product.
ashley w.
Has a wonderful scent. Super soft leaving skin smooth and moisturized. The beads help srub really well
Kiersten W.
Cardinal, ON
It doesn't bubble up like most body washes but smells great and is affordable. Purchased at Walmart. Ok
Brenda M.
Love this product, it's so gentle on my skin, the smell is amazing. It makes my skin feel so soft.
Alysha A.
Welland , ON
Very affordable and love when it goes on sale even more. Soft and luxurious and easy to wash off
April B.
Dunville, NL
This is super creamy!! Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. This smells great too.
Dina W.
Vaudreuil dorion , QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?
Gabby P.
I have never tried but would love to
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...