BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Target
Courtney L.
Niagara Falls
Love the smell of coconut. Perfect for summer. Leaves skin feeling clean and fresh. Dries out my skin a little but not enough to stop using it. Suds up nicely.
Andrea V.
Mxli
This is a weird one for me because I usually buy body wash at bath and body works or lush but this was in my stocking last year and it actually smelled nice
Mel A R.
Ajax, ON
The scent of this is heavanly. It is a very rich body wash and it leaves my skin feeling great. Paired with a great loofah it leaves my skin summer ready!
nayeli C.
SACRAMENTO
It's really good. Smells amazing as well. Gets the job done and leaves my skin nice and soft. Love how I end up smelling like coconut throughout the day.
Melissa R.
Absolutely LOVE Dial products, I use the body wash and hand soaps, awesome scents, awesome prices and leaves you smelling wonderful and super clean!!
I love the scent and it left my skin soft. The scent doesn't last after you towel dry though. It suds up nicely too! Will definitely purchase again.
Melissa A.
Toronto, ON
Good moisturizing soap. Doesn't dry hands and smells ok. I'd probably buy again but I'm honestly not over the moon with the product. Good lather
sivonna b.
The bar soap dried out my skin so I was kinda hesitant on trying this product but in the end it was very moisturizing and it smelt really good
Ka Yang Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Like I said before, I love everything with coconut. This shower gel is so good really... I recommed this product 100% and yeah it's perfect
Allison W.
One of my favorite body wash . I love the way it makes my skin feel very soft . Easy to use . And smells great . Very gentle on the skin.
Dina W.
Vaudreuil, QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...
Kendra B.
Who's a fan? This is the only body wash I can use!!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?