BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Taylor B.
Kingston, ON
The fragrance was very nice and the coconut milk was very nourishing on my skin. The only thing that I didn’t like is that it was not exfoliating, however for the price it was a very good product and I would recommend it to friends.
Stacie V.
Waterdown , ON
Love it! Smells great, feels great! Great value, I enjoy this product and have purchased it several times. My entire family uses It and enjoys it. Will definitely continue to repurchase this product.
Vanessa G.
Edmonton, AB
This bodywash is one of my regulars that i pickup. Feels very soft and smoothe on my skin. The smell is very pleasant as well. Its an affordable product and i definitely recommend!
Amanda M.
South Bruce Peninsula
This product is elegant in its simplicity. It smells lovely, and is very reasonably priced (I usually buy this on sale for $2 per bottle at Walmart). It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean, but does not irritate and the scent isn't overwhelming. My boyfriend has psoriasis and this product has almost completely cleared up the problem areas on his back! Gives a good lather too, so you don't have to use a lot. It would be better if there was some exfoliation in it, but overall this product is a great value for the price.
Jamie S.
Langley Moor, Durham
I seriously cannot get over the delicious smell of this body wash! I've been using it since 2010 and it's still one of my very favorite scents! The formula is so creamy, and lathers so well, especially when using it with a loofah or a body brush.
rozovy r.
Montréal , QC
I've always liked this body wash. Although it's cheaper at your local Walmart or Target. They've changed it to where there is only the small light colored beads. The dark blue beads are no longer in there and for some reason has changed the way the exfoliation feels when applying. Overall, it's a great smelling and cleansing body soap.
Su C.
Georgetown , ON
Great value for the money. Can be purchased at your local grocery store, Walmart or local drugstore. Soft scent, not strong or overpowering. Gentle on the skin while leaving your skin feeling soft, fresh and clean.
Victoria W.
Grande Prairie, AB
Such a great product, I love the coconut milk body wash, it had a fantastic scent, very moisturizing, and I love how it makes my legs feel after shaving. I definitely buy a lot of Dial products, and I am usually choosing between Dial and Dove, so I Love that there is so much more selection nowadays from both companies!
chelsea M.
I am absolutely in love with this body wash. I love the smell of anything coconut and flavoring and this is one that I really like. I did buy it again. I highly recommend it. It smells amazing and helps my skin feel soft and smell absolutely amazing.
Jodie P.
Beaumont , AB
I love this it doesn't dry out my skin it smells great and it's everything that I could possibly want in a body wash. It's always on sale and I usually stock up. I'll continue to use dial as I've been using it for about 15 years.
Dina W.
Vaudreuil Dorion, QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?
Gabby P.
I have never tried but would love to
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...