BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Target
Ciara D.
Jacksonville, FL
I love dial soaps. It is very hard to find the bottles with the pumps though. Soft on skin!
Dawn D.
Tannersville, PA
Great smelling and clean feeling. Used by family and friends and would recommend to others
allison s.
Coral Gables, FL
This is basically a scented soap. It didn't really nourish my skin or do anything special.
Holli W.
Cross Lanes, WV
This is one of my favorites! The smell is amazing and it makes your skin feel just as good.
Natalie W.
Great smell that lingers. This product is also very moisturizing, and has a great lather.
Ashleigh S.
Murrieta, CA
Love the scent how clean it makes me feel but yet how well it actually hydrates my skin!!
Gloria S.
Fort Worth, TX
I've used this body soap and let me tell you the smell is amazing and stays for hours !
Cheryl B.
McDonald
Love the smell of this product and leaves my skin so soft non drying and smooth love it
Aimee F.
Love the body wash I love coconut and the smell is awesome. Leaves skin feeling smooth
KayCee D.
Memphis, TN
This smells amazing. It lathers very nicely. I apply it to my loofa and then wash up!!
Dina W.
Vaudreuil, QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...
Kendra B.
Who's a fan? This is the only body wash I can use!!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?