BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Target
Cierra N.
Leroy, AL
This body wash smells great and feels great on the skin. The smell is amazinggg! You guys need to try it. You can find Dial body wash at your local drugstore (Walmart, Target, CVS). I would repurchase and try every scent.
keren a.
crowley la
This is an amazing body wash. It feels very smooth and lathers up really well. It also smells amazing and the sent lasts all day. It is great for moisturizing as well. I really enjoy using this body wash and plus it is a very affordable price.
Jennifer M.
Dial is in my opinion one of the best body washes. Maybe because it doesn't irritate me or maybe I just like the scents. I always buy it at walmart and the price isn't bad. Personally I think people should give it a try. They never know they could end up liking it more then what they are currently using.
Kelsey B.
Let me tell you, this product is amazing! Not only is it so soft and gentle on your skin, but the scent is incredible! Spot on!! I found that most bath soaps always left my skin so dry but this product leaves my skin SO moisturized! I highly recommend this brand and scent, especially if you love the beach!
Raven W.
Lansing, MI
I wasn't intending on buying this brand when I went to purchase body wash. I wanted to try sonething different but didn't know what. I love coconut so when this bottle caught my eye & also the sale price, it was a must try. It lathers extremely well, smells great, and left my skin feeling smooth most of the day. It's now a part of our monthly shopping.
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
I've been using this for a week it does smell really good! I usually use Dove but it has made me have alot of body breakouts lately and don't know why but since i've been using this my skin has cleared up! It's very thick and creamy and I can smell it when I get out of shower smells very yummy!
Khareece M.
Miramar, FL
I love this body wash because it leaves me feeling clean and moisturized. Comparing this to a couple dial bar soaps I've used in the past I love this a lot more. I have dry skin so my skin will almost always feel tight but this soap allows me a longer period between shower and lotioning.
Brianna S.
Love all the Dial Body washes, all have a great sent and do exactly what is advertised. Many have small beads which can be harmful if used everyday, if your body wash is one with beads make sure you don't use every day as you are harming the skin and creating little cracks. Its great to exfoliate but on a moderate cycle.
Dan J.
Yorba linda, CA
This bodywash smells and makes your skin feel amazing! I looked forward to my showers because I know I am going to come out smelling like dreamy coconut. The smell isn't too overpowering but enough to last throughout the whole day. This leaves my skin super soft, I love it.
Mary P.
Laurel
Anything that I like the smell of and makes my skin feel good I will buy.This is one of them-not too much money for it but its leaves a nice scent on my skin after each wash. Makes me kinda sad that I apply lotion over its scent when I'm done but my skin still needs it.
Dina W.
Vaudreuil, QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...
Kendra B.
Who's a fan? This is the only body wash I can use!!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?