BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Karen V.
This product works really well. It makes your body smell good and it works really good with your body
Lindsay S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Normal run of the mill body wash. Nothing extremely good or extremely bad. Just gets the job done.
Clairissa S.
Columbus, OH
The price is nice, the bottle is a decent size. The smile is lovely and it leaves my skin so soft.
brooke b.
I love this soap its really creamy lightweight smells fantastic and isnt drying. Very moisturizing
Hannah S.
Metropolis, IL
This is an okay product. I love the smell but I don't like how it makes my skin feel dry and sticks
Katie W.
Burlington , IA
Omg this smells sooooooo good. When my kids come out of the shower in their jammies. It's the best!
Amanda S.
Love this scent. But it ironically has started drying out my skin. Suds up good on a loofa sponge
Piper H.
Spokane Washington
Works pretty well for the price. I don't have any complaints. A little goes a long way with this.
Melanie K.
Soooooooo soft and so moisturizing. And the smell isn't so bad either. Will definitely buy again
Victoria N.
Houston
Hands down best body wash ever, smells good and lasts all day! I’ve been using it for a long time
Dina W.
Vaudreuil , QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...
Kendra B.
Who's a fan? This is the only body wash I can use!!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?

back