BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Target
monica c.
Dial bar soap tends to be a little drying but the coconut body was moisturizing and long-lasting scent.
Brittany H.
Hixson, TN
Smells so good! One of my favorite dial products. Super cheap too! Easy to find at your local Walmart.
Linda L.
I love dial bodywash. Makes my skin nice and soft. The fragrance is very nice. So many to choose from.
Bethany D.
LOVE THIS. It smells amazing and it makes my skin super soft. Definitely a great gift or just to have.
Briana M.
Island , KY
Smells amazing, could be more moisturizing but for a very affordable body wash it's worth every penny!
Neida C.
Utah
Coconut is my favorite love it a lot works amazing the smell is amazing love the way leaves my skin.
beth b.
Wheeling, WV
leaves your skin feeling soft and clean would recommend this product to others .smells wonderful too
Taylar M.
Ellensburg, WA
I love all things coconut milk. Makes my skin soft and has a subtle scent.. Helps with dry skin too.
Kate S.
This is a nice body wash. Doesn't dry out the skin too much & smells good. The whole family uses it.
Alydia B.
Willis,TX
Dial Soap is great! Love the coconut scent. Leaves me smelling like coconuts.Also no skin drying.....
Dina W.
Vaudreuil, QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...
Kendra B.
Who's a fan? This is the only body wash I can use!!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?