BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Target
Sophia S.
This stuff is great. It is so smooth and creamy and lathers up really nicely. It leaves my skin feeling soft
Sheena B.
This product made my hair shiny and it smells really good. I seriously recommend this for oily hair types.
Courtney B.
Love the way my skin smells and feels after using this. For sure my favorite body wash to use right now. :)
Jenny L.
GREENVILLE, NC
Love the smell! Coconut is my favorite smell! This leaves my skin feeling clean and I smell great all day.
Taniya J.
Was very affordable and easy to find in stores. Leaves you feeling silky and clean. Has a very light scent.
Crystal B.
Literally my favorite smell on the planet! It makes my skin so soft and smell amazing! Love love love it!!
Leidy J.
Maspeth, NY
This product is great and cheap. It makes your body smooth it has a lot of moisture. And it smells amazing
Carissa C.
Mandeville, LA
Really love Dial Coconut Milk Body leaves my skin feeling super soft and moisturized. And I love the smell
Monelle G.
Sunnyside , WA
My fiancés mom loves getting these kinds of body was and trust me I have fallen in love with it ever since!
Katie F.
Spring, TX
This product is gentle and afforable. The smell does not last long but it will make you clean and fresh!!!
Dina W.
Vaudreuil, QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...
Kendra B.
Who's a fan? This is the only body wash I can use!!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?