BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Target
Kohi S.
Love the coconutey feel. Smells wonderful and feels great on my skin. Dial will always be my first preference
Laura W.
Wooster
Not impressed. It smells and feels great, but I didn’t really feel a difference in my skin like I had hoped.
Jessica G.
St Augustine, FL
Absolutely one of my favorite body washes. The scent is amazing and it leaves my skin soft. Love love love it
Debbie R.
Harker Hts, TX
This product leaves your skin feeling soft. It is so cheap and it smells so good. This is my go to body wash.
Jada R.
SMELLS SO GOOD!!!! Totally would recommend if you love coconut smells! Very soothing and gentle on the skin.
Jamie P.
Bethpage, TN
Love this body wash. Smells good and does not leave my body dry. Great for shaving. Great use of bubbly tub.
Veronica C.
Acworth, GA
Smells so good, simple, leaves your skin soft and moisturized. The lather is ridiculous! Nice to shave with.
Summer V.
Absolutely love! Coconut milk is refreshing and leaves the skin not only feeling clean and hydrated but soft
Sophia S.
This stuff is great. It is so smooth and creamy and lathers up really nicely. It leaves my skin feeling soft
Dyana B.
Lowell, AR
This body wash was a great product not too pricey and was long lasting! Will leave your body smelling AMAZING
Dina W.
Vaudreuil, QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...
Kendra B.
Who's a fan? This is the only body wash I can use!!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?