BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Amazon
Hanai L.
Oxnard, CA
this is a really nice product it smells reallt good i love the smell of coconut and this just works really well
Brittany G.
East Ridge, TN
I love the scent of this product! Very summery! It was very gentle on my skin and left me feeling moisturizer!
Stephanie X.
Jber, AK
Coconut milk often makes my skin feel smooth and not so dry after using. Also I love the smell of the coconut.
Kristy F.
Bolivar
It really smells coconut? I wish this for my use diary, I want to buy it but I'm afraid it will not work for me
Andi I.
Nothing revolutionary, just a basic body wash. Good scents and gets you clean can't ask much more for the price
Hailey B.
United States
Dial coconut milk keeps my skin hydrated and smooth all day! The smell is amazing too. My husband loves it too
Maritza A.
Georgia
Me gusta mucho porque me ayuda a exfoliar mi cuerpo me gusta a parte de utilizar otros productos me gusta mucho
Sophia S.
This stuff is great. It is so smooth and creamy and lathers up really nicely. It leaves my skin feeling soft
Abby S.
It smells so good and it makes a lot of bubbles on the loofah.It leaves your skin feeling so ckean and soft.
Veronica C.
Acworth, GA
Smells so good, simple, leaves your skin soft and moisturized. The lather is ridiculous! Nice to shave with.
Dina W.
Vaudreuil dorion , QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?
Gabby P.
I have never tried but would love to
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...