BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Target
Donna L.
Winton, CA
I love using the Dial Coconut body wash it has a nice smell and leaves your body silky! I recommend this product.
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA
This product smells amazing. It also cleans really good too. I highly recommend it. The scent alone did it for me
Courtney P.
Smells great and has a rich lather. I feel clean after using it. I have dry skin so it helps and moisturizers.
Michele F.
Cumberland
I just love the smell and the softness.it gave to my skin. Hoping for bigger bottles so less trips to the store
Natalya R.
Orlando, FL
My showers are the longest when we have this in the house! It smells so good and it feels so amazing on my skin
Andi I.
Nothing revolutionary, just a basic body wash. Good scents and gets you clean can't ask much more for the price
Maritza A.
Georgia
Me gusta mucho porque me ayuda a exfoliar mi cuerpo me gusta a parte de utilizar otros productos me gusta mucho
Abbie D.
Tucson
Smells amazing and the beads gently exfoliate the skin leaving you feeling clean, soft and smelling wonderful.
Brittany G.
East Ridge, TN
I love the scent of this product! Very summery! It was very gentle on my skin and left me feeling moisturizer!
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA
Love this body wash the smell is amazing. The rich lather gets my body clean and moisturized at the same time.
Dina W.
Vaudreuil, QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...
Kendra B.
Who's a fan? This is the only body wash I can use!!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?