BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Amazon
Dominique J.
Champaign, IL
I love the smell of this product. It makes my skin feel soft while showering and after getting out the shower. It leaves my skin smelling good as well. It is not   expensive and it lasts me about 2-3 weeks per bottle. I really love the product and I recommend it to anybody that wants to find something new to use.
Mikaela S.
Boca Raton, FL
I absolutely love the smell of coconut. I have fairly sensitive skin so I am always wary when I try a new body wash, shampoo, face wash, etc. For the price and what you receive, this is a very good product. I would recommend it for every day use. If you like the smell of coconut, then I would definitely suggest trying this.
Cierra N.
Leroy, AL
This body wash smells great and feels great on the skin. The smell is amazinggg! You guys need to try it. You can find Dial body wash at your local drugstore (Walmart, Target, CVS). I would repurchase and try every scent.
Kayla M.
Greenwood, IN
Dial is always an affordable option for body wash it's definitely not my favorite or first choice but out of all the dial products I prefer this one over past products I have tried... this one seems to be more nourishing to the skin rather than the other products seem to strip away natural oils and dry the skin!
keren a.
Crowley, LA
This is an amazing body wash. It feels very smooth and lathers up really well. It also smells amazing and the sent lasts all day. It is great for moisturizing as well. I really enjoy using this body wash and plus it is a very affordable price.
Jennifer M.
Dial is in my opinion one of the best body washes. Maybe because it doesn't irritate me or maybe I just like the scents. I always buy it at walmart and the price isn't bad. Personally I think people should give it a try. They never know they could end up liking it more then what they are currently using.
Kelsey B.
Let me tell you, this product is amazing! Not only is it so soft and gentle on your skin, but the scent is incredible! Spot on!! I found that most bath soaps always left my skin so dry but this product leaves my skin SO moisturized! I highly recommend this brand and scent, especially if you love the beach!
Raven W.
Lansing, MI
I wasn't intending on buying this brand when I went to purchase body wash. I wanted to try sonething different but didn't know what. I love coconut so when this bottle caught my eye & also the sale price, it was a must try. It lathers extremely well, smells great, and left my skin feeling smooth most of the day. It's now a part of our monthly shopping.
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
I've been using this for a week it does smell really good! I usually use Dove but it has made me have alot of body breakouts lately and don't know why but since i've been using this my skin has cleared up! It's very thick and creamy and I can smell it when I get out of shower smells very yummy!
Khareece M.
Miramar, FL
I love this body wash because it leaves me feeling clean and moisturized. Comparing this to a couple dial bar soaps I've used in the past I love this a lot more. I have dry skin so my skin will almost always feel tight but this soap allows me a longer period between shower and lotioning.
Dina W.
Vaudreuil dorion , QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?
Gabby P.
I have never tried but would love to
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...