BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Sara S.
Raleigh, NC
This bodywash smells AMAZING. not only that, but the lather is great, and it leaves your skin feeling moisturized.
Okyana D.
Fairfax, VA
Nature skin and silky smooth condition after using this body wash and make the skin really clean really moisturize
Andria L.
I like this wash. It cleans well and smells great. It does ocationally leave my body a little dry but it works well
Jazmin E.
Bronx, NY
Son muy buenos productos me gusta mucho para lavar el cuerpo se siente muy relajante y deja bien suave el cuerpo
Karla L.
Edinburg, TX
This reminds me of the gods how they would shower in milk to rejuvenate their skin love the smell and smoothness.
Kourey L.
This product is great! It doesn't leave a film on your skin and it's smells awesome! I recommend this to everyone
Monique A.
I love this product, it leaves your skin feeling silky and smoth and has a great smell that lasts most of the day
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
I love the coconut smell. It has a smooth and creamy texture and it leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized.
April P.
Toledo, OH
Very smoothing and the fragrance lasts on my skin so we'll. Leathers up but not overpowering. Very moisturizing.
Yarimar T.
Louisville, KY
It smells amazing and it does the job. Very good for the price and nice on the skin. I would highly recommend it.
Dina W.
Vaudreuil Dorion, QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?
Gabby P.
I have never tried but would love to
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...