BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

nicole d.
Leaves skin feeling smooth. And the scent is very strong but relaxing. Suds up to very smooth bubbles. Would buy again.
megan r.
After tryin this kind idk if i can ever switch it smells so good and makes my skin so soft and im a big fan of coconut
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Dials coconut milk body wash smells amazing and it really does q good job as a body wash. This also moisturizes my body
Sabrina M.
Sunland Park, NM
This left my skin so smooth & soft ! The smell is strong but it smells very natural & nice (: It's great for dry skin 💋
Karissa M.
Glen Burnie, MD
Love dial, not all soap are anitbacirial but dial is, this is great for my dry skin and good price. Scent is nice too
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I love dial body wash and the scents they have and the way my skin feels after I just love the fresh smells so much!!
Aleta B.
West Sunbury, PA
I love the scent of their body wash selections. They lather up very well and seem to keep my skin fairly moisturized.
Kathleen M.
Atlantic City, NJ
Anything with coconut milk helps my skin not get itchy so I am not brand specific but I like the feeling of this one
Vanesa G.
Great smell and soapyness. Love the smell of the coconut. Doesn't leave residue on skin like most of its competitors.
Ashley C.
Rocksprings
This product always leaves my body so fresh and clean. Most product I used leaves like a residue. But this one don't.
Dina W.
Vaudreuil , QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...
Kendra B.
Who's a fan? This is the only body wash I can use!!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?

back