BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Courtney H.
Morehead, KY
This was good stuff. I didn't buy more of it But I liked it when I used it. Made my skin smooth and soft. Cannot complain
Marlene M.
Indio, CA
I love how soft this leaves my skin and the scent is amazing and lasts all day it is also really good for sensitive skin
Jessica M.
Liberty, SC
This stuff smells amazing! And it leaves my skin feeling so very soft and smooth. I defiantly will continue to use this.
Aliana E.
Mentor-on-the-Lake
Smells decent, a light - not to sweet coconut. Gives a pretty good wash. Lasts a decent amount of time. Affordable brand.
Courtney C.
Visalia, CA
This body wash feels great on the skin and has an amazing smell. It didn't dry my skin out at all which is always a plus.
Kristyn N.
Easton, MD
I love the smell of this body wash but I'm not a big fan of the gel beads inside they don't melt on the skin like usual.
Shantell S.
Metairie, LA
I love anything with coconut and this body wash really helps moisturizer my dry skin that I have, and it smells great.
Melissa B.
I love this product. It smells amazing. I love the smell of coconut. It also leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh.
Azucena C.
Sterling
Loved the smell but felt like it didn't do anything for my skin other than clean it. Would of liked it to be more rich.
Tabitha S.
Charlotte, NC
I love coconut oil so I figured I'd like coconut milk body wash and I was right. It leaves my skin feeling really soft
Dina W.
Vaudreuil , QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...
Kendra B.
Who's a fan? This is the only body wash I can use!!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?

back