BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Target
jennifer b.
Amarillo
It is ok but the scent is gone off you after you shower why get sonething that is supposed to make u smell good but doesnt
Brittani H.
Clayton, IN
I love the scent and I feel clean when I use it, it doesn't dry my skin out like other body washes do and that is awesome!
Amandra P.
Newberry, FL
This smells so good , especially a smell to have in a bathroom & it feels good on the skin. I lobe it & I do recommend it.
Karen B.
Love love love love the smell of this! Good quality body wash for the price. Just purchased for the guest bedroom bathroom.
Marlene M.
Indio, CA
I love how soft this leaves my skin and the scent is amazing and lasts all day it is also really good for sensitive skin
Morgan T.
Dial® Coconut Milk Moisturizing Body Wash smells amazing! Leaves skin so soft! I love it! My mom and best friend use it too!
Courtney H.
Morehead, KY
This was good stuff. I didn't buy more of it But I liked it when I used it. Made my skin smooth and soft. Cannot complain
Adriana P.
Arlington Hts, IL
One of my favorite body washes I love the scent and the texture of it. I will definitely be buying more of this product.
Sushmita K.
Kingsville, TX
Love this one! Smells good. Smooth on the skin without drying it out.!! Cheap and best and also great for day to day use!
Courtney C.
Visalia, CA
This body wash feels great on the skin and has an amazing smell. It didn't dry my skin out at all which is always a plus.
Dina W.
Vaudreuil, QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...
Kendra B.
Who's a fan? This is the only body wash I can use!!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?