BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Target
Jessica S.
Coal City, WV
This body wash smells heavenly! The smell lingers long after you've showered. It lathers well and has a great price point.
kelsi o.
Love this stuff make my skin soft & smooth love it!! And the small is amazing use it all the time!! Such an amazing product
Hannah E.
I love the sent and it stays with you all day! It doesn't leave a film left on your skin either it's my favorite body wash
Kathy B.
I love Dial body wash especially if it is coconut scented. This body wash smells amazing and leaves my skin felling amazing
Jha'kimbree H.
This Body Wash Is Very Moisturizing, It Could Be Better At Wash Away Daily BO Though. I Also Have To Use Quite A Lot Of It.
alyssa w.
conyers
my absolute favourite wash, its so cheap and smells so good, it leaves me & the entire bathroom smelling amazing i love it
Sahara E.
This body wash is okay I just wish the smell would last longer but it makes me feel clean and fresh every time it use it .
Tenia J.
I use this as and alternative when I don't have dove. It smells good and leave my skin smooth. It is a long-lasting product
Brooklynn V.
Imperial, PA
ғιrѕr oғғ, aвѕolυтely love тнιѕ ѕмell! ιт worĸѕ really nιce and мaĸeѕ мy ѕĸιn ғeel very ѕмooтн. woυld deғιnιтely recoммend.
Kelsi S.
Murfreesboro, TN
This smells great and is inexpensive. Does the job and is very gentle. Have bought this several times just to have on hand.
Dina W.
Vaudreuil, QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...
Kendra B.
Who's a fan? This is the only body wash I can use!!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?